PDA

View Full Version : Revenue for Rescue Groups

petavenger
11-01-2002, 08:57 PM
Hi all

My name is Joseph Andrew Sapia. My sister and I just completed a new book The Complete Guide to Lost Pet Prevention & Recovery.

It has always been our heart's desire that this book benefit needy and homeless animals and we could hardly think of a better way to help them than by helping those that bare the main burden of caring for them, i.e. animal shelters and rescue groups. We built into our book and our web site a way for animal shelters, rescue groups and animal humane organizations to raise revenue while helping us get this important information into the hands of every pet owner. Our new free ebookProper Pet ID: Your Lost Pet's Ticket Home (http://www.lostpetfoundpet.com) is now available on our web site. We have other important free resources for pet owners like our Lost Pet Flyer Generator. It's a great way to enhance your group's web site. It can be given away as free stuff and can even be costomized to include your rescue group's banner and other important information about your group. Anytime someone clicks to our site from a link on yours or from the costomized ebook your group gets a 20% commision that's $4.80. Anyone that is involved in pet rescue or other animal humane work please check out our animal shelter affiliate program and learn how your shelter or rescue group can benefit.

Thanks so much

Joseph Andrew Sapia