PDA

View Full Version : Pics of Annie

kaycountrygal
03-15-2011, 02:14 PM
Hello Everyone! Here are pics of Annie (taken 3.13.11) in the yard and at the pond. She's a sweet girl. She was a stray who came here in May 06 at ~1 yr old and now she's about 6 yrs old... Kay in NC

cassiesmom
03-15-2011, 02:27 PM
Hello, Annie, sweetheart! I would like to reach through my monitor and give you some petting and hugs. Maybe your mom will do that for me. You are very beautiful! I'd say you definitely chose the right forever home that day! Hugs for you, Annie (some for Lil Girl and Luke, too) :D

Your fan,
Elyse

Taz_Zoee
03-15-2011, 03:22 PM
She is beautiful!! I just love the second picture, by the water. It looks so nice and calm and relaxing. :D

chocolatepuppy
03-15-2011, 03:45 PM
Annie's such a pretty girl! She looks so sweet! :love:

Bonny
03-15-2011, 04:12 PM
Anne looks like a sweet gentle soul. She found a good forever home with you. :)

lizbud
03-15-2011, 04:33 PM
Annie is a beautiful girl. Seems like a gentle soul too.:) Is that LilGirl in
the third picture? I thought for a moment it was a rabbit, but looking again
it looks like LilGirl sitting down.:)

kaycountrygal
03-15-2011, 05:17 PM
I'm laughing. Yes, lizbud, THAT is LilGirl with Annie and she does look like a RABBIT LOL. That's exactly what I thought when I saw that pic. Whenever we're outside, LilGirl just loves to be with Annie who patiently puts up with her.

Yes, Annie is a sweet gentle soul and I think she had been mistreated before she came here. She was so skittish at first but wanting so badly to be loved and petted. She did indeed choose the right place for her forever home.

I dont know why anybody would have thrown her away but I'm sure that's what happened. When I took her to the vet, I was told they thought she had already been spayed and that turned out to be true. She has never shown any sign of aggression UNLESS a strange dog comes around ... and then her back comes up and off she goes to run it off LOL. oh, She chases rabbits and squirrels but that's for fun I think.

Thanks everybody for your kind comments.... Kay in NC

cassiesmom
05-17-2011, 12:51 AM
Hey, look who is today's (5/17/11) Dog of the Day! It's Lil Girl and Luke's sister Annie! HUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUG! I'm waiting for someone to make a new thread under Dog of the Day cos it is just after midnight :)

Freedom
05-17-2011, 09:04 AM
Oh I missed these pics, thanks for bumping them up, Elyse!

LOVE that last pic, Annie has a wonderful smile!