PDA

View Full Version : Sassy SHERRY

AvaJoy
03-14-2011, 08:44 AM
I had to smile, reading how you keep the boys in line, and that they defer to you just as gentlemen should to a lady such as you, pretty Sherry. You must have beautiful scenery to enjoy in Wyoming and I'm sure you will have a special POTD celebration with your loving and devoted family!:)

chocolatepuppy
03-14-2011, 10:00 AM
Ha ha Sherry, good girl keeping the boys in line!:D You're sure pretty! Congrats on being POTD!:)

tatsxxx11
03-14-2011, 11:12 AM
A very happy Pet of the Day to you, sassy Sherry!:) I just love that photo of you posing so proudly against that beautiful background! What a gorgeous donkey you are, and so full of spunk!:D Gotta love a girl who knows how to keep the boys in line!:cool::p Class, beauty, spunk and spirit...who could ask for more!:) What a lucky family, having a beautiful best friend in you. You're beyond precious, Sherry, and so very deserving of our coveted Pet of the Day crown! Wear it proudly, and enjoy a very happy day of celebration, being spoiled to the max, and keeping the boys in line, of course!:D Love and a big hug to you, precious Sherry!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
03-14-2011, 12:19 PM
Sherry what a beautiful mule you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your sweet picture today. We had snow this morning so it was almost like you were standing in my back yard. :) I am glad you keep those pesky boys in line. I hope you are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :D:love:

kaycountrygal
03-14-2011, 01:18 PM
Hello Sherry, it's a pleasure to meet you. We dont have many mules featured on PT. You are a very nice looking mule and I'm glad you boss the male horses around. It looks cold in your photo but your human said you do good in winter and all the seasons. I hope you have a long life with your family and the horses. Congrats on being POTD! Kay in NC