PDA

View Full Version : RIP Computer

catmandu
03-12-2011, 09:53 AM
The Computer Modem that has served me so well for 7 yeras has joined My Found Cats in Heaven:(
Either it blew a fuse or a viruus took it out.
It is odd not being able to go online, it will be worse on Holidays and when the Library is closed.
I am klooking at options, including high speed so I can see youtube and all the Cat Movies.:love::love:

kaycountrygal
03-12-2011, 01:34 PM
Yes, It is absolutely terrible when one cannot get online. I've gone through that several times--withdrawal. I dont understand though. You said you couldnt get online but you were able to post PT, right? Did you post from library? Anyway I hope you are able to get high speed. I had to use dialup until high speed became available to me and it's great to see videos and movies etc. Good Luck! Kay in NC

krazyaboutkatz
03-13-2011, 12:44 AM
Gary, I'm sorry to hear that your computer modem has died. You should just be able to buy a new modem if that's the only problem. If it's your computer that has a problem then that's a much bigger problem. Good luck.:)

catmandu
03-13-2011, 12:07 PM
It was an old fashiond tower, so I will have to rent one from a cable provider.
That way it isn warranteed, and they replace it with a new one.
I wonder if My Cat Angels shorted it as I was on too much and not paying enough attention to My Cat Friends.:confused:

Freedom
03-13-2011, 12:46 PM
Sorry to read this, Gary. Best wishes getting things sorted out; it gives me a headache when I have to sort out computer stuff!