PDA

View Full Version : My human is crazy.

columbine
03-07-2011, 10:09 PM
For a while she was putting human itch cream on my hot spot. That's fine - it cools the itch, even if it does make my fur fall out. But then she got a package in the mail, and started putting FOOD on my hot spot! Really good, pure fat - "emu oil" she calls it - and instead of just letting me lick it off her fingers, she rubs it on my sore! I keep trying to show her that it belongs on my tongue, but she just doesn't get it, and it gets all over my beautiful fur. Until I manage to communicate to her that this stuff tastes far too good to waste on a hot spot, I'll probably be sporting a spiky do. She tried to get a picture, so I moved in close to help, and she just said "I give up!"

Love, a rather disreputable-looking Smudge

Pinot's Mom
03-08-2011, 08:01 AM
Aww, Smudge, you poor kitty! Humans just don't understand some things! :rolleyes:

What's wrong with a spiky do, though?? I hope your bad spot gets better soon!

Purrs, Pinot

catmandu
03-08-2011, 09:09 AM
I bet though Smudge , that once your hot spot heals up, that your Meeowmie will order more Emu Oil to please you and help you have an amazing plush coat.:love::love::love:
Your Meeowmie is such a good Guardian to order that oil to make you all better!!!:cool::cool::cool:

happylabs
03-08-2011, 09:26 AM
Oh Smudge, I hate itchy spots. I have them too! I wonder if that Emu oil works on people? Be a good kitty and let the oil do its work to heal you. :) :love:

columbine
03-10-2011, 06:34 PM
She's completely flipped. I was just curled around her head this morning, purring in her ear, and she said, "It was the duck!" (Duck is a kind of food that I've been enjoying lately, when the store ran out of salmon to alternate with my chicken so I don't get bored.) So tonight she came home with some more cans of food, and sure enough, I had salmon for dinner. Yum! I missed salmon. But I wonder what she thought was so important about the duck?

Love, Smudge (Yes, I know, DON'T SCRATCH!)

cassiesmom
03-10-2011, 10:34 PM
Dear Smudge,

I'm confoozled. Your meowmie gave you oil from an emu to help you with a problem caused by a duck? I don't understand hoomins. My meowmie gets it, though.

She asked me to paw for both of us that we like your spikey 'do and your pretty grey color, and we hope your itchy spot feels much better soon.

Purrs,
Cassie Cat and Elyse