PDA

View Full Version : Phoebe goes in for the big cut!

JMCsGirl
03-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Phoebe gets her girl parts out tomorrow! Please send her some good spay vibes! It has been a while since I have had a critter go through this. I am dropping her off tomorrow at 8:30. I intend to set her up in our bedroom by herself so Riley can't chase her. Will update on how she's doing when I get her back. She is a little older so I could see this throwing her for a loop.

cassiesmom
03-07-2011, 09:09 PM
BIG prayers for Phoebe, and I'll be waiting and looking forward to the update :)

krazyaboutkatz
03-08-2011, 01:09 AM
I'm sure that everything will go well.:) I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

Pinot's Mom
03-08-2011, 08:02 AM
Time to be a big girl, Phoebe! Good luck! :love:

catmandu
03-08-2011, 09:11 AM
Big Prayers are coming for Dear Phoebe!!:love::love:
And thanks to advances in Veterinary Medicine and computers spaying is much easier and safer than ever:cool::cool:
I know Our Awesome Angels Army Visitors will be there to be with Phoebe to comfort her and bring her warmth from Hawaii.:D:D

phesina
03-08-2011, 09:36 AM
Good spay wishes and prayers for dear Phoebe. You are becoming a WOMAN at last, dear girl!

JMCsGirl
03-09-2011, 09:33 AM
Thanks for all the prayers vibes and well wishes. I called the vet and he said she was doing ok. He said her fatty tissue was a little yellow and asked if she had been feeling sick. She had been a little bit so he is going to give her some antibiotics. I hope that clears whatever it is up. I really didn't think much of it since she is otherwise her normal self but her breakfast had been upsetting her tummy a couple times this month.

Karen
03-09-2011, 11:06 AM
She'll be fine, and so much better off in the long run, don't worry too much. The vet sounds like a keeper, by the way.

kaycountrygal
03-09-2011, 11:10 AM
Sending good wishes to Phoebe. Both of you will be so glad this is done and over.. Kay in NC

lvpets2002
03-09-2011, 11:34 AM
:love: Sending Prayers & Positive Fibes for Phoebe.. Keep us posted ok..

cassiesmom
03-09-2011, 02:52 PM
It's 2:50 PM in Chicago and I'm checking in for an update. Maybe I am too early, though. Thinking of you and your mom today, Phoebe!

JMCsGirl
03-09-2011, 02:54 PM
She's home. I set her up in my bedroom with food water and a litter box. She went for the food right away poor hungry little kitty. She seems to be doing ok. She laid down on the floor in front of the heater and is now napping. I have to go back in two weeks to get the stitches out.

JMCsGirl
03-11-2011, 10:10 AM
I opened up the bedroom door today and let her wander where she wants. The other two are leaving her alone pretty well. She won't use the litter box I set up in there, she likes the one she always uses. I think it is a bit too small for her liking. She wouldn't drink out of the water dish I set up, she likes the big dog water dish better. I :love: my picky little kitty. She is doing very well and I am soooo glad I won't have to worry about her spraying my walls anymore!

cassiesmom
03-11-2011, 01:25 PM
Yay, Phoebe! I'm glad you are doing better! Gentle *hugs* for you, pretty girl.

kaycountrygal
03-11-2011, 09:37 PM
:) Your Phoebe is doing good. I smiled when I read she doesnt like the litter box you set up... doesnt like the water you provided... wants what she usually has. Yep, She's doing good. I'm glad for you and kitty that operation is over and she (and you) are doing good... Kay in NC