PDA

View Full Version : Mandy Died :*(

RockyRoad
11-01-2002, 04:20 PM
Hello all. My friend's dog, Mandy just died. She was in the hospital and having surgery. They were told she was fine, and she was. All of a sudden she just, well something went wrong, they do not know what, and she died. They were terribly upset and I felt so bad just like when Angel died so I am asking once again for prayers for them. Please pray or post a prayer hear or both. Thanks a lot.

tatsxxx11
11-01-2002, 04:41 PM
Oh no!!!:( What surgery was she having??? Poor, poor family. They must be devastated. I'm so sorry!:(

Dear Mandy, run with the angels dear girl. You are so very loved and will be very missed. To the family of Mandy, please accept my sincere condolences. I will be keeping you and your beautiful Mandy in my thoughts and prayers. {{{hugs}}} Sandra, Cody and Star

Miss Meow
11-01-2002, 05:22 PM
I'm sorry to hear about Mandy. Maybe there was someone up on the Rainbow Bridge who needed her more. Pass our thoughts onto your friend and her family.

Don McCarron
11-01-2002, 05:30 PM
This may be of some comfort to your friend. It's titled "Where to bury a dog."

There are various places in which a dog may be buried.

I am thinking now of a setter whose coat was flame in the sunshine and who, so far as I am aware, never entertained a mean or unworthy thought. This setter is buried beneath a cherry tree, under four feet of garden loam and, at it's proper season, the cherry tree strews petals on the green lawn of his grave. Beneath a cherry tree or an apple or any shrub is an excellent place to bury a dog.

Beneath such trees, such shrubs he slept in the drowsy summer or gnawed at a flavourous bone or lifted his head to challenge some intruder. These are good places in life or in death.

Yet it is a small matter for if the dog be well remembered, if sometimes he leaps through your dreams actual as in life, eyes kindling, laughing, begging it matters not at all where that dog sleeps.

On a hill where the wind is unrebuked and trees are roaring or beside a stream he knew in puppyhood, or somewhere in the flatness of a pasture lane where most exhilarating cattle grazed is all one to the dog, and all one to you. And nothing is gained, nothing is lost if memory lives.

But there is one place to bury a dog, if you bury him in this spot he will come to you when you call, come to you over the grim, dim frontiers of death and down the well remembered path and to your side again. And though you call a dozen living dogs to heel they shall not growl at him nor resent his coming for he belongs there. People may laugh at you who see no lightest blade of grass bent by his footfall, who hear no whimper, people who never really had a dog. Smile at them for you shall know something that is hidden from them and which is well worth the knowing.

The best place to bury a dog is in the heart of his master.

bnormal
11-01-2002, 05:31 PM
so sorry to hear:(

mugsy
11-01-2002, 06:00 PM
Will add Mandy and her family to the prayer list. I truly understand their pain. I hope Mandy is playing with Lady, Butterscotch, and Smokey at the Rainbow Bridge. I know I still miss them too...everyday!!!

jenluckenbach
11-01-2002, 06:20 PM
Mandy and her family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

ellensy
11-02-2002, 09:47 AM
so sorry to hear about Mandy.....:(

Tina
11-02-2002, 10:44 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Mandy:(

Sudilar
11-02-2002, 02:22 PM
How terrible! My heart goes out to Mandy's family. So sad.

turner
11-02-2002, 02:38 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Mandy! Prayers and thoughts go out to the family

momoffuzzyfaces
11-02-2002, 02:39 PM
Prayers are on the way for Mandy and her family.

*LabLoverKEB*
11-02-2002, 03:03 PM
As much as I loved the life we had and all the times we played,
I was so very tired and knew my time on earth would fade.
I saw a wondrous image then of a place that's trouble-free
Where all of us can meet again to spend eternity.

I saw the most beautiful Rainbow, and on the other side
Were meadows rich and beautiful -- lush and green and wide!
And running through the meadows as far as the eye could see
Were animals of every sort as healthy as could be!
My own tired, failing body was fresh and healed and new
And I wanted to go run with them, but I had something left to do.

I needed to reach out to you, to tell you I'm alright
That this place is truly wonderful, then a bright Glow pierced the night.
'Twas the Glow of many Candles shining bright and strong and bold
And I knew then that it held your love in its brilliant shades of gold.

For although we may not be together in the way we used to be,
We are still connected by a cord no eye can see.
So whenever you need to find me, we're never far apart
If you look beyond the Rainbow and listen with your heart.

cg - 1995

I am so sorry to hear about your friend's doggy! I know exactley how she feels!:( :(

trisha0503
11-02-2002, 03:09 PM
All paws will be crossed for Mandy...