PDA

View Full Version : Comic Cosmic Calico Kami

catmandu
03-05-2011, 08:14 AM
:love::love::love:
You are indeed the answer to your Meeowmies prayer Kami, a beautiful playful Cat who is a delight to see and a joy to play with.
Your Pawpie is right, there are predators out there , some forced by development to come and seek thier prey in neighborhoods.
You are better off indoors , and fleas can be a pain too, so they are best avoided.
:):)
You look so great saeted in your pine cone bed? and are so obviously a content Cat Companion.
We Found Cat Four wish we could come and visit you, we would bring shrimps and chicken, which we are having tonight.
:cool::cool:
We Love You Kami and are sending a Karmic MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW To Our Newesr Calico ^^ Our Mewest Friend ^^ and Our Mewest Cat Of The Day ^^ Cool Calico Kami ^^.
:love::love::love:

Pinot's Mom
03-05-2011, 09:10 AM
Dear Kami,
My mom read me your story and your activities sound very familiar to me, so I thought I'd take a moment out of my busy (and today really is busy) schedule to drop you a line. I try to bring chipmunks home, but it's not really appreciated, and I watch a lot of deer myself, so I know about that, too.

You sound like a very contented kitty and I'm glad you were able to find such a nice forever home. Happy COTD to you - have a big party, OK?

Purrs,
Pinot

chocolatepuppy
03-05-2011, 12:02 PM
You're a very pretty kitty Kami!!!:love: Congrats on being COTD!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
03-05-2011, 12:21 PM
Kami what a beauty you are for sure!!! :love:

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. I can see why it didn't take long for you to charm your parents into falling totally in love with you. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

kaycountrygal
03-05-2011, 02:03 PM
Hello Kami; it's a pleasure to meet you. Your mom is right; you are a doll. Really you are a very pretty girl and sweet, too. I enjoyed seeing all your colors in your photos. It is obvious that your mom and dad love you very much and you have a good home. I hope you all have many more years together. Meanwhile, keep watching those chipmunks outside as you relax inside. Congrats on being COTD! .. Kay in NC

Momo
03-05-2011, 02:19 PM
You are a pretty, funny girl, Kami! I hope that everyday is COTD for you! Keep on being sweet, Kami! :love:

tatsxxx11
03-05-2011, 03:37 PM
Hi Kami! A very happy Cat of the Day to you!:) What a beautiful Cali girl you are, Kami...Could your photos be any more precious???:love: You sure know how to snuggle down and get comfy, be it in a bed of flowers, a wreath, with your very own stuffie Teddy!:D You truly are a dream kitty, and your Mommy's dream come true!
Thank you so much, Kami, for taking time out of your busy day to write to us! I so enjoyed meeting your sweet self, reading all about your happy, enchanted life! Your Mommy and Daddy are so very lucky to have a kitty as sweet and loving, as beautiful as you, in their lives!:)
Hope you're enjoying a very special day of pampering, sweetheart, being loved and spoiled to pieces; you sure deserve it!:) Cuddles and kisses to you on your big day, precious Kami girl!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
03-05-2011, 05:49 PM
Hello, pretty calico Kami Kitty! My, what a busy kitty you are - being combed by your dad, having a drink of water from the faucet, keeping an eye on the outdoors, playing with your ping-pong ball, and a few naps in between. Your days are full of fun and love! Happy Cat of the Day, lovely Kami Kitty!

Kay
03-05-2011, 09:29 PM
Such a pretty girl! I love her cute face and gorgeous black and orange tail. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.

-K.

Edwina's Secretary
03-05-2011, 10:00 PM
But why ever should you not climb the curtains? Isn't that why they are there?

Silly people.

Eddie's current favorite water dish is the glass I keep beside the bed at night. Taste so much better than any other water.

Congrats pretty one!