PDA

View Full Version : A little update

Sirrahsim
03-04-2011, 07:27 AM
Oh my goodness, it has been a while since I was an active part of PT!
We are living in a little town in Germany right now. I adore Germany and Belgium and am glad that I got the chance to live here. Belgian beer is absolutely the best in the world! We expected to live here for several years but will probably be leaving within a few months due to circumstances beyond or control.
My kids are fantastic :) My oldest is in Kindergarten and is developing reading skills at an astonishing pace. I bet he will be moving on to chapter books before too long. My youngest is in preschool and loves it. He gets to go on a play date next week and is beside himself with excitement.

My fur kids are also doing very well :) Boomer and Sooner seem to like it here :) In fact they like it so much that they are both very interested in exploring outside, which was never an interest while we lived in Texas. I hope they won't be too upset when I tell them that they will be making that transatlantic flight AGAIN soon :)

Starting in January I made the decision to be done being fat:D lol. I have lost weight several times before but was never motivated enough to make it permanent. This time my whole mindset on healthy living has changed and since January 3rd I have already lost 10% of my body weight and am hoping to bring my total weight loss up to 20lbs by the end of March :) Less than 15 lbs to go until I am at a healthy BMI!:D

I seem to recall that at least one or two of you on here had some connections to the world of air traffic control. If I am remembering right and you happen to read this could you please send me a PM? :)