PDA

View Full Version : pics-Luke playing

kaycountrygal
03-03-2011, 01:47 PM
Thur, March 3 2011
Hello, My Luke doesnt play often. However, recently he became enthralled with the rope/ leash I use with LilGirl. Luke was so cute on his back playing with the rope. In the last pic are my three babies. I couldnt get all three to look in the same direction. I tried & tried & this was the best I got... Kay in NC

cassiesmom
03-03-2011, 04:17 PM
Oh, Luke! You are such a handsome, hunky kitty! I'm glad you were playing with Lil Girl's leash so meowmie could take these pictures of you :D

In the last picture Annie and Lil Girl look like they are talking about something! Please give all three of them some petting from me.

Laura's Babies
03-03-2011, 04:22 PM
Yes indeed Luke is one handsome boy!! So cute playing with that rope. I just want to bury my nose in all that wonderful fur!!!

catmandu
03-03-2011, 04:29 PM
That is great that Luke gets along so well with His Dog Friends and has found a toy that he likes so much!!!
:D:D:D
What a Big Fluffy Puffy Cat :love::love::love:

momcat
03-03-2011, 05:23 PM
I can't hrelp but wonder if the 2 puppies are trying to figure out how to get the lead away from Luke.

Hey there Luke! It's great to see you having so much fun with the dog lead. The pictures certainly show how totally handsome and squishable you are. Oh how I'd love to rub that gorgeous tummy of yours! Would you ask Meowmie to give you lots of tummy rubs for me? :love:

jennielynn1970
03-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Ahhhhhh.... SWOOOOOON!!! Luke is such a handsome kitty!! I'm just mesmerized by his big blue eyes!

Hugs and pets to your handsome boy!

krazyaboutkatz
03-04-2011, 12:58 AM
Great pictures. Luke is such a handsome boy and I too love his blue eyes.:) It does appear that Annie and LilGirl are having a little dog meeting. Most likely about Luke.;)

katladyd
03-04-2011, 01:27 AM
Okay, I am officially in love with Luke!:love: Give that beautiful boy some loves from me.:)

Freedom
03-04-2011, 07:53 AM
LUKE!!!! You remind me, you got lovely weather there. We can't seem to "find" 25 around here. :(

Isn't that rope leash fun? AND it smells of Lil Girl, so you are "tangling" with her too!

I like the shot of the 3, Kay, the pups are chatting and Luke is full of cattitude!

kaycountrygal
03-04-2011, 09:21 AM
Hi Everybody, Thanks for all your comments. I think the consensus is that Luke is a big beautiful handsome boy with great blue eyes LOL. I agree.

However, for those of you who want to hug him or rub his tummy--BEWARE. I learned the hard way that he hates to have his tummy rubbed and it IS so inviting, isnt it? Also he can be hateful to LilGirl. He was quite mean to her when I first got LilGirl & I would not even leave them in the same room for several months but he has gotten better about that. Now LilGirl will get in his face (at times). Sometimes when Luke starts to jump on the couch and LilGirl is already on the couch, she jumps in his face LOL. Luke still loves to scare her. He is a bad boy but he can't help himself; after all, he is a CAT. Often he gets low beside a chair and waits for her to walk by so he can jump out and scare her. Often I see him and I say to LilGirl... Luke is waiting for you... and she knows what I mean.

He is feeling so much better since I have him on canned Wellness and w/d & his bm's are regulated. (I bet you're tired of my talking about his previous bm problem LOL) Anyway I love all my dear pets and I know you love yours too. Thanks for your comments... Kay in NC

pomtzu
03-04-2011, 01:06 PM
Well I have to agree with everyone else - Luke is one hunk of gorgeous kitty - cattitude and all. He sucked me in with those eyes, his markings, and that long, soft fur coat! Of course, being that I was Mom to 3 Siamese, it was pretty easy to fall for him!
Has he lost some weight? He doesn't look as "big" :eek::D in these pics, as he does in your siggy pic.
All of your furkids are cuties too, not to leave the doggers out. ;)

kaycountrygal
03-04-2011, 02:53 PM
pomtzu, Yes, Luke is gradually losing weight. During 2010 he went from 27 to 22 lbs. He weighed 22 in Dec 2010 and probably has lost some since then. He hasnt been back to vet since then to be weighed. hmmm, I should weigh him on my bathroom scales. That's easier said than done though because he does not like to be picked up. He no longer eats dry food. Since Dec '10 he eats canned food (wellness & w/d) AND is WALKING MORE. He even plays some now (photos I posted) and often follows us part of the way when we walk the doggies. He's so cute when he follows us, then stops and waits for us, then actually runs a few feet to meet us... Kay in NC

lvpets2002
03-04-2011, 04:19 PM
:love: Aweee Luke your so Handsome & just a Wittle Love Muffin..

chocolatepuppy
03-04-2011, 07:15 PM
Luke is such a gorgeous kitty!:love:

rg_girlca
03-04-2011, 10:11 PM
I have to agree with everyone on what a handsome cat your are Luke. Those baby blues melt my heart, just like my Nugget when he looks at me with his baby blues.

Loved all the pictures and hope to see more in the near future. :D