PDA

View Full Version : Long time, no woo, PT...by Tehya

Glacier
03-02-2011, 12:45 PM
WOoooooooo PT!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%202010/teytreat.jpg
I haven't been here for a really long time, but Mom said I could make a new post and maybe we will be back here more often again.

First we would like to say thanks for all the kindness and suppport y'all have shown us in the Dog Memorial thread. Things are pretty terrible around here right now. The humans have broken hearts and leaky eyes. My pack ain't been this small since way before I was born! It's very sad and weird!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/2011/teychewing.jpg
I am doing good though. I am four and half years old now. This Saturday is Tehya Day! I've lived here for four years now! Time flies! Mom says we are gonna do something fun on Saturday...we need some fun around here!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/2011/pacetey.jpg
Chewing on my friends is still my favorite thing to do! Pacer loves it when I chew on him!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/2011/trio.jpg
Me and Anvik still stick together! Hobo butts in sometimes too. Hobo don't seem to realize he's an old dog!

Anywoo, PT, I hope some of you remember me. I will try to come back soon.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
Tehya the Babydog!

Karen
03-02-2011, 12:48 PM
Woooooo! Great to see you Tehya! We've been thinkin' about ya - you just keep being the goofy girl you are, and make mom laugh some, okay?

Grace
03-02-2011, 12:50 PM
Teyha, you sweet, adorable baby dog, we have missed you terribly. How nice of you to visit - and pictures :love:

Taz_Zoee
03-02-2011, 01:14 PM
I have definitely missed your stories, Tehya. And seeing your adorable face too. :)
I'm so sorry the pack is so small now and that many of them are at the Bridge.
I know mom said there wouldn't be any new additions for a while, but we will just have to wait and see how long that holds true. ;)

Looking forward to your adventures!! :D

kuhio98
03-02-2011, 01:25 PM
Tehya ~ I've missed you and your hoomans here at PT.
We don't do FB, so I've been keeping up with you on your blog.

Please keeping doing all that you do to make your hoomans laugh. They sure need it right now. I know that you are doing your part to make them smile again.

And, please give our best to Daisy. I know she isn't one of your official pack, but she does love to follow you on walks. She seems like such a sweet girl. :)

Glacier
03-02-2011, 03:26 PM
II know mom said there wouldn't be any new additions for a while, but we will just have to wait and see how long that holds true. ;)

Haroooooo

Mom still says no new dogs for awhile! Least until it doesn't take a year to find someone who can look after us! My humans went to Costa Rica a few months ago and now they got some crazy idea about going there again, maybe even living there in the winter someday!! I could just go with them, but it's kinda hard to take alla us anywhere!

I think they should get me a playmate my own age. With Mac & Ozzy gone, I'm the youngest dog here by alotta years!

Woooo Tehya

cassiesmom
03-02-2011, 04:05 PM
Woooo, precious Tehya! Happy Tehya Day a few days early!

I'm glad you are helping your mom to smile. I read on your blog that Tehya kisses are good medicine -- I would be very happy to share my nursing license with you since you're doing such a great job!

I'll wait and see if there is to be a new dog in your family. If/when that happens I will happily celebrate!

Big (((HUGS))) for Tehya, Babydog and all the other doggers too!

chocolatepuppy
03-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Good to hear from you Tehya. You've been missed. Hopefully brighter days are coming for your family.:)

sasvermont
03-02-2011, 06:46 PM
All of you were missed. I suspect every person here enjoyed hearing and reading about you all. Please come visit us again real soon.

Love from Vermont....

Sas and her campers

Glacier
03-07-2011, 12:19 AM
::DThanks for the hellos everyone! It's nice to be back.

We celebrated Tehya Day with fresh moose bones. So yummy!:D And I got a new dog bed! It is very comfy. I'm only using it a little bit right now. My Daddy went away for work so til he gets home I get to sleep on the big bed with Mom all night! It's really the only good thing about Dad going away!!:p

Mom says she is starting to get her feet back under her, whatever that means! I've been doing my best to take care of her!

Woooooooooooooooooo
Tehya the Babydog

Louie and me
03-07-2011, 07:54 AM
Tehya and Glacier I can't tell you how happy I am that you are back on Pet Talk even though I do follow both your blogs. You have all been through a terrible time and at times like that you need friends to surround you with love and good thoughts. PTers understand what you must be going through and welcome you back with open arms.

Freedom
03-07-2011, 09:06 AM
Woooo, Tehya! I posted in your birthday thread, someplace or other (here or on FB). I am so glad you got yummy bones as a nice treat.

Missing you on here, it is so lovely to see your happy smiling face! I am sure that you help your folks feel better.

kaycountrygal
03-07-2011, 10:38 AM
Great photos! What pretty dogs! Best of luck to all of you... Kay in NC

luvofallhorses
03-07-2011, 11:52 AM
You have matured into one beautiful girl, Tehya!!!! :love:

gini
03-07-2011, 12:15 PM
Beautiful baby pup - how wonderful to see you again. We love your stories and it sounds as though you are taking good care of your Mom. She needs you right now.

wolf_Q
03-07-2011, 05:51 PM
Woo Tehya, so nice to see you again. :) Loved the pics, you are such a gorgeous pup! Hope your mom will keep letting you post on Pet Talk again! :)

RobiLee
03-07-2011, 05:58 PM
Wooooo, Tehya!!! Its so good to see you again! I can't believe its been 4 years already. Goodness, you sure have grown into a beauty. I absolutely adore you!! I'm so glad your mommy let you post here. You are missed. You keep on taking care of your mom and helping her heart to heal. Such a good baby girl!

Hugs to you, Tehya!!!

Taz_Zoee
03-07-2011, 06:04 PM
Haroooooo

Mom still says no new dogs for awhile! Least until it doesn't take a year to find someone who can look after us! My humans went to Costa Rica a few months ago and now they got some crazy idea about going there again, maybe even living there in the winter someday!! I could just go with them, but it's kinda hard to take alla us anywhere!

I think they should get me a playmate my own age. With Mac & Ozzy gone, I'm the youngest dog here by alotta years!

Woooo Tehya

Oh, I know Mom isn't going to run out and get another pup just yet. She's been through a lot and needs some healing time. This is where you come in handy. :) But I'm sure further down the road there will be a place for a newbie. I also hope it is a puppers close to your age. You need someone that can keep up with you. :D

captain
03-07-2011, 06:08 PM
Woooooooooooo Tehya ....... so lovely of you to come back and let us know all about your day, and your hoomans.

You are such a beautiful BabyDog, and I am sure you are keeping your parents laughing with all your antics (even though they are sad)

Hugs
M