PDA

View Full Version : Findlay Ohio??? Is everyone alright?

gini
03-01-2011, 10:59 AM
I just read that Findlay is flooded once again. I hope all of our good friends from Findlay are alright and that the dog park made it through as well.

Cincy'sMom
03-01-2011, 06:59 PM
From what I am hearing, it is bad, but not as bad as 2007. My mom and sister's houses are fine. Most of the flooding is downtown and they are both on the north side.

Carrie (Gabbygirl) has a shop downtown and I am sure they have been warding off the waters with sandbags. The river started going down today and is supoosed to drop quickly, so hopefully things will be better soon and there won't be too much damage left behind.

Karen
03-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Thanks for letting us know, fingers crossed that the waters recede quickly!

lizbud
03-02-2011, 09:17 AM
From what I am hearing, it is bad, but not as bad as 2007. My mom and sister's houses are fine. Most of the flooding is downtown and they are both on the north side.

Carrie (Gabbygirl) has a shop downtown and I am sure they have been warding off the waters with sandbags. The river started going down today and is supoosed to drop quickly, so hopefully things will be better soon and there won't be too much damage left behind.

Findlay made the nightly news on CBS last night. I hadn't heard of the
flood waters before I saw it there. Downtown looked pretty bad. Thanks for
the update Amy, I was worried about your Mom & the pups. Glad they are
doing alright.:)

gini
03-02-2011, 11:06 AM
Thanks for the update. I hope everyone continues to stay dry and that Carrie didn't have any damage.