PDA

View Full Version : Snow Tree

fritz03
02-28-2011, 01:19 PM
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/6/1/1133242/snowtree1.jpgSnow covering a neighbor's Spruce after the 4 inches we got on Saturday into Sunday.This is the neighbor that passed away at home last Saturday,Mom went to the funeral on Thursday.I done their snow on Monday then again yesterday,while at the funeral the lady and her son thanked me,actually thanked Mom for me doing,he had cut down our tree outside the kitchen window,limbs were rotting ,then had help from his son to cut the stump down then had the Son till where the flowerbed had been and the neighbor planted grass seed and watered it,it was the least I could for the help he had given us.

Freedom
02-28-2011, 02:59 PM
The snow is lovely on the spruce, what a nice view you have of it. And you can keep warm and comfy inside while you enjoy it.

We got 2 to 3 inches from that storm. That is the one I was out in, searching for Sugar! She slipped through the fence and took off. Thank goodness got her back, but it was a long 12 hours.

Vette
02-28-2011, 03:30 PM
Looks like here. LOL

Laura's Babies
02-28-2011, 04:19 PM
Beautiful picture and that is a really pretty tree. Just to cold for me to live where it snows like that..

Sorry about the loss of your neighbor, good neighbors are hard to find these days.

Marigold2
02-28-2011, 09:42 PM
Same here and just as lovely.