PDA

View Full Version : Happy b'day dear Sparky....

pomtzu
02-28-2011, 11:12 AM
...happy birthday to you!!!! :love:

Yup - it's my little man's 12th birthday - and another case of the time passing way too quickly. He grew from that little ball of fluff when he came to his furever home, into a big ball of fluff. I couldn't ask for a sweeter, more lovable pooch, and I've never for one second, regretted my decision to make him a very big part of this family. He is such a little sweetheart, and just charms everyone he meets. Everyone that meets him, just falls in love with him. I'm always telling him: "Sparky - you are the sweetest little boy doggie in the whole wide world". Of course he just laps it up and does something cute when I sweet talk him - just so I won't ever forget that he really is!!

We "celebrated" his big event yesterday, and he and Myndi got a special birthday dinner as usual. It's usually roast chicken, but since the family had roast beef last night, then they got roast beef, mashed potatoes, and peas, but just a little since it was in addition to their regular dinner! Sparky doesn't know it yet, but he's getting a present later in the week - a visit to the spa (very overdue). He really doesn't like going, but he always feels so much better when it's done (not to mention LOOKS better too)!

So my sweet boy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!, and never forget - we all love you very much. :love::love::love::love::love:

BTW - Sparky was Dog of the Day on Aug 3, 2010 if anyone might want to read a little more about him. :)

lvpets2002
02-28-2011, 11:15 AM
:love: Bigg Happy Bigg B-Day Sparky.. hope you get spoiled all day long.. your such a wittle Cutie Pie for sure..

cassiesmom
02-28-2011, 11:36 AM
Happy, happy birthday to Sparky! Big hugs to Sparky and Myndi!

krazyaboutkatz
02-28-2011, 11:42 AM
HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY SPARKY!!! You sure are a handsome boy and I hope you'll have many more happy and healthy years ahead of you.:)

kaycountrygal
02-28-2011, 12:33 PM
Happy 12th Birthday Sparky! You really are a cute little fellow. BTW I would have liked to be at your birthday supper of roast beef, potatoes, peas--some of my favs LOL. I re-read your DOTD and could see how special you and Myndi are . Pomtzu (dont know your name), I hope you are doing well. Your little man is adorable. BTW I have the sweetest LilGirl in the world; that's what I tell her but I bet all pet people say that to their pets... Kay in NC

Freedom
02-28-2011, 12:41 PM
Happy Birthday, Sparky~! Wow, 12 years, where did that time go to, eh? You are a handsome boy, and so loved! Tell mom to take before an after photos for you and share your handsome mug wiff us! Woofs and Wags from all of us here!

Taz_Zoee
02-28-2011, 12:42 PM
Happy Birthday Sparky!! 12 years old! You don't look a day over 2. :p ;)
I just love that small dogs always look like puppies. Hee hee

Pinot's Mom
02-28-2011, 03:12 PM
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SPARKY!!!

Pinot sends kisses (whether you like it or not) to one of her bestest doggie friends! :love: Hope it's a GREAT birthday!!

You can give a kiss away to Myndi, too. ;)

Asiel
02-28-2011, 03:15 PM
No I didn't forget sweet Sparky's birthday...just got delayed for some (silly) reason. Treat that little guy like a prince, birthdays only come once a year.

Have a Wonderful Day and sending hugs to the little guy :love: :love: :cool:

Karen
02-28-2011, 03:26 PM
Happy Birthday, cutie!

chocolatepuppy
02-28-2011, 07:22 PM
Happy Birthday Sparky!!! :)

K9karen
02-28-2011, 10:10 PM
Happy Happy Birthday sweetie pie! Thank you Sparky for being such a good, loving little boy! You have a lot of Sparky fans!!!! I KNOW you enjoyed your yummy dinner! You'll look even more handsome after the spa! Tender, sweet little Pisces baby. May you enjoy many more happy, healthy years!!!! :love::love::love:

lizbud
03-02-2011, 10:05 AM
Happy belated Birthday Sparky :) I hope you enjoyed your special
Birthday meal sweetie.:)

Roxyluvsme13
03-02-2011, 10:13 AM
Happy belated, Sparky! Hugs from me and kisses from Lily to you on your special day! I hope your dinner was fabulous and hope you have a great spa day! :love: