PDA

View Full Version : 2 papillions

Trinityagain
02-28-2011, 08:55 AM
I probably spelled that wrong but the following is an email I recieved from a friend. She has a co-worker who is moving in with her to get out of a bad marriage (husband is alcoholic) and the woman is looking to find a new home for the dogs....

"The dogs are both 4 ½ year old Papillons. They are a mated pair and she wants to keep them together. They are both fixed, house trained, good with other animals and people. She’s looking for a place right away, since she’s moving in tonight… If she doesn’t find a home for them, no big deal, she’ll just leave them with her husband. She had been in contact with the local Papillon rescue, but the person didn’t show up for their appointment."

Located near Greensburg, PA....about an hour south of Pittsburgh....right off of the turnpike if that helps...

Freedom
02-28-2011, 12:44 PM
She had been in contact with the local Papillon rescue, but the person didn’t show up for their appointment."

Located near Greensburg, PA....about an hour south of Pittsburgh....right off of the turnpike if that helps...

That is so wrong! She needs to follow up with them again. As a volunteer with a breed rescue, I know this is NOT supposed to happen!!! She needs to let them know the person was a no show.

Trinityagain
02-28-2011, 02:03 PM
I will let her know that. She is moving in with my friend today but I will make sure she does so. Thanks!

K9karen
02-28-2011, 10:03 PM
OMG! If I could, I would. I love Pappys! Unfortunately, my Mz Logan is a one dog dog! She'll tolerate them for a few days if I dog sit, but she's a herder so anything small is fair game. I wish like crazy I could help. I'd have loved it. Good luck finding them a good home.