PDA

View Full Version : Pics-A Touch of Spring

kaycountrygal
02-27-2011, 02:48 PM
Sun Fe b 27 2011
Hello,
For you folks who still have snow or cold weather (sorry for you), spring is on the way. Some of my daffodils are blooming. We have temp of 75 today (central NC) but that will not last. We always have a warm spell in Feb before a cool or cold spell before real spring is here. Anyway thought you might be cheered up with pics of birds, daffs, and LilGirl. Hang on; spring is coming... Kay in NC

chocolatepuppy
02-27-2011, 06:11 PM
Thanks for sharing the touch of spring Kay! I like LilGirl the best!:D

cassiesmom
02-27-2011, 09:16 PM
Yay for a touch of spring! Daffodils are so pretty, the bird pictures are wonderful and Lil Girl is such a cutie!

krazyaboutkatz
02-28-2011, 12:22 AM
Nice pictures.:) I'm glad that you're having some good weather. I live in Northern CA and the highs have been in the high 40's to low 50's. This is very cold for this time of year. I'm so ready for Spring to start.:)

lizbud
02-28-2011, 10:01 AM
Thanks for the lovely pictures.:) Just what I needed, a reminder that
Spring is really on the way. LilGirl is the cutest.:D

My Daughter sent me a bouquet of Tulips last week, a "just because"
bouquet & a Spring preview, but they have started to wilt so the Daffodils
are a welcome sight.:)

K9karen
02-28-2011, 10:24 PM
JEALOUS!!!

Thanks for the lovely proof that spring will head our way, hopefully sooner, rather than later! Hi LilGirl, you cutie pie!

Roxyluvsme13
03-02-2011, 10:16 AM
It's not been that warm here in Tennessee yet, but we've had 60s for the past few days! I'm jealous it's so warm there.

Lil Girl is adorable and I love the daffodils!

MonicanHonda
03-02-2011, 07:58 PM
SPRING! Oh how I miss you!

Freedom
03-02-2011, 08:43 PM
LilGirl, you are all ready for a belly rub, aren't you! I know that pose quite well, from my Sugar. Sending some rubs for you, Kay please deliver!

Ha haa, this thread made me laugh. We had to go up to NH yesterday for a funeral; they still have at least 8 inches of snow on the ground everywhere. So I came home, shot some pics of my front yard, up and down the street (no snow here! Na nee na nee na naa :p) And took one last photo of my daffs, 4 inches up, snet it all off to my cousins via email. My cousins are SO jealous.

And now, YOU got ME! WOW in bloom already! I have those birds at my feeder too, (cardinal, house finch) but they NEED the food! Cold front came in today, we around going down to the single numbers again over night.

Thanks for sharing, Kay, and thanks for the good laugh! Psst! Let's not tell my cousins, OK?