PDA

View Full Version : Phenomenal Pirate!

cassiesmom
02-25-2011, 03:12 AM
Dobriy den', most handsome Pirate! I am so happy to start this thread today, because you are from St-Petersburg in Russia and I have been there!

You are such a handsome kitty, with your adorable face, your black and white coat and your neatly folded paws! How clever of you to save up your energy for a nightly 2 AM kitty play session. I wonder what you are telling your humans as you play?

Happy Cat of the Day to you, Pirate! I'm so glad I got to meet you today!

p.s.- I was in St-Petersburg in 1998 with a work team from my church in Chicago. We stayed at the Hotel Pulkhovskaya and visited the State Hermitage Museum, Ss Peter and Paul Fortress and the Church of the Saviour on the Spilt Blood. What a beautiful city! I would go again in a moment if the opportunity arose.

catmandu
02-25-2011, 08:01 AM
:love::love::love:
How great it is to have a Big Handsome Friend from Russia, we are truly a world of Pet Lovers here with Our Beloved Pet Companions in just about every country in the World.
Our Awesome Angels Army have been in your Country Pirate enjoying the hospitality of the Russian Pet Angels and enjoying the many wonderful things to see and do in your City.
:):)
You certainly are a Great Big Handsome Cat and have such Great Colors.
You are not a Lazy Cat Pirtae, you are just saving your energy for your morning play, as Cats are after all greatures of the night.
:cool::cool:
We Found Cats love You Pirate and send Our Finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOQWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ Our Newest Tuxedo ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Positvely Purrfect Pirate^^.
:love::love::love:

kaycountrygal
02-25-2011, 09:46 AM
Hello Pirate in Russia, it's a pleasure to meet you. You certainly are a cute boy with your coloring. So, you enjoy playing at 2am, do you? LOL Cats are so funny and independent. No doubt you have a wonderful home and are loved. I hope all of you will have many years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC USA

happylabs
02-25-2011, 09:56 AM
Gorgeous boy. Love your markings and your name is great! Enjoy your day of fame handsome Pirate. :love:

Barbiecat1
02-25-2011, 10:33 AM
Yo ho, Pirate, I can certainly relate to your early morning antics. My ancient Siamese ALWAYS wakes me up either 2:30 or 3:30 in the morning, every morning, wanting to eat! What is it with you Exotic types anyway? Oh well, enjoy your special COTD today, but please, give your owners a break for a change, and tell my cat to do the same! :p

Luvthemkitties
02-25-2011, 12:18 PM
Now that's a cat with CHARACTER. You can see it in his face. I like his face.

momoffuzzyfaces
02-25-2011, 12:53 PM
Pirate what a gorgeous fellow you are!!! :love:

So, you are the laziest of the lazy, eh? I have 3 boy kitties that are trying to vie for your title. ;) Ok, two of them are still babies so they are into everything so your title is safe from them. :) It's sweet of you to wake your humans up and make sure they don't get too much sleep. Exercise is healthy for humans you know.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

Pet lover 46
02-25-2011, 01:20 PM
Ah, yes. Even though our furry family members wake us, it does not alter the amount of love and the quick forgiveness we have when we see their antics! What a beautiful cat with a unique personality. Thank you for sharing Pirate with us.
USA

fairlady68
02-25-2011, 01:24 PM
Shiny Pirate, what a lovely coat you have! Must be those cold Russian winters. I have not written a message on Pet Talk for ages, but I could not let you pass by without a comment, chyorniy-i-byeliy krasavietz moi...Tselyuyu tebya KREPKO! (my black and white handsome one, I kiss you HARD!)

tatsxxx11
02-25-2011, 03:42 PM
Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy!:) Oh, you're so handsome, and true to your pirate legacy, just a tad mischievous!:cool: I laughed out loud, reading your human's write up! Your personality reminds me of how we in the OR (nurses) describe the life of an anesthesiologist...9 parts snooze fest, 1 part terror!:D Oh yes, we kitty and doggie people are all way sleep deprived...but the love and laughter and joy we get in return, priceless!:D
Hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration, sweetheart...napping the day away, keeping your humans entertained and awake by night!:p
Lots of love and cuddles to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Pirate!:love::love::love:

Kay
02-25-2011, 08:21 PM
What beautiful shiny fur you have, and such a cute face. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

KentuckyJim
02-25-2011, 08:42 PM
Dear Friend,
Thank you so much for sharing your handsome Pirate with the world. He's a really nice-looking kitty with a pleasant expression. Perhaps he is lazy but he looks good doing it. :)
May the Lord bless and keep you for giving Pirate a good home.
Take care and may He bless you as well.
My love to all,
Jim Grayson
Lexington, Kentucky
U.S.A.

Momo
02-25-2011, 09:23 PM
Pirate - you are one funny cat! And I love the markings on your face!
Enjoy your COTD - lazybones! :)