PDA

View Full Version : Niko

opschick
02-24-2011, 05:31 AM
Oh Niko how can anyone abuse /neglect a beautiful sweet boy like you. I'm so glad you found a loving family. Happy dotd to you

LHCamry
02-24-2011, 06:39 AM
Hi Niko....You are a very handsome fellow. And I do love your color.
If I had you you would be the love of my life also. I love the expression on your face. I can tell you are a happy baby. Congratulations on DOTD.
Have a wonderful life Niko. Your family is very lucky to have such
a sweet boy. :love::love::love:

Linda
SC:love:

tatsxxx11
02-24-2011, 12:50 PM
Hi Niko! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!:) What a gorgeous Husky/Malamute boy you are! Like you, my Husky X Cody had a rare red coat, and yours is extra gorgeous!:) And oh, your amber eyes are just stunning!!!:eek:

I too am just heartsick, thinking of you ever having been abused.:( How anyone could harm or neglect an innocent, beautiful animal such as you is beyond comprehension. But after a bit of settling in, a little time and patience, what a happy ending is yours, having found your way to such a caring, loving forever home and family, complete with furry sibs; best bud Marley the kitty and bro Ollie!:D Your Mommy calls you the love of her life, and understandably so, Niko! Any human would be proud and honored to have a beautiful, cuddly, lovable best friend and furkd in you!:cool:
Hope you're enjoying a very happy day, celebrating your well earned "top dog" reign with Marley and Ollie and your human!:) Please have her give you, and Marley and Ollie too, a hug and kiss for me!:love::love::love:

kaycountrygal
02-24-2011, 01:41 PM
Hello Niko, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are absolutely beautiful or handsome, whichever you prefer. Isnt it amazing how love and patience works with animals?! Good for you human for giving him the chance to "blossom" and be a great dog. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

cassiesmom
02-24-2011, 01:49 PM
Hello, Niko! You are absolutely beautiful and I enjoyed meeting you today! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweety! Big hugs and snuggles to you -- some for Ollie and Marley, too!

chocolatepuppy
02-24-2011, 04:05 PM
Oh my gosh! You're such a handsome boy Niko!!!:love: Congratulations on being DOTD!:D