PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Steve The Irish Cat!!

catmandu
02-22-2011, 09:30 AM
:love::love::love:
What a Handsome Irish Cat You are , Our Bionic 6 Million Dollar Cat from one of the most historic cities in the World , Dublin.
What a Handsome Boyo you are Steve, and we bet that all the Cat Colleens are setting their caps for you!!!
:):)
We bet taht is what you are looking out yopurwindow for , some pretty Cat Ladies to keep you company as you visit the many Pubs and Resataurants which make Dublin such a favorite with Our Awesome Angels. And it is no surprise that your Gurdianm knew a Good Cat when she saw one, and knew that you werea Keeper Cat.
:cool::cool:
We are all saying a big Top of the Morning To You and a Six Million Dollar MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW toSteve, Our Newest Tabby ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Smooth Steve, Our Bionic Cat ^^.
:love::love::love:

kaycountrygal
02-22-2011, 12:45 PM
Hello Steve in Ireland, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are such a handsome boy; no wonder your human didnt want to let you go. I enjoyed all your photos. Hope you and your human will be together for many more years. Congrats on being COTD! .. Kay in NC

cassiesmom
02-22-2011, 01:40 PM
Sir Steve Austin, you are such a handsome, hunky kitty! I like your lovely green eyes and your tabby and white coat! And you keep your eyes out for outdoor guests, too ;) I would love to give you some petting and a big hug today! Happy Cat of the Day, Steve!

tatsxxx11
02-22-2011, 02:35 PM
Hi Steve Austin! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a hunky-handsome feline you are, Steve; that face could melt the hardest of cold, cold hearts! And let me say, that other Bionic man's got nothin' on you, sweetheart!:cool: So, nine years and counting?:D Well, I have a feeling your grandparents' wait is in vain; you're home for good!:p:cool:
Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day, Steve! You deserve all the props and pampering and in the world, and then some! Much love and cuddles to you on your big day on center stage, precious Steve, and here's to 9 plus more wonderful years with your loving family!:love::love::love:

chocolatepuppy
02-22-2011, 07:39 PM
What a handsome boy you are Steve!:love: Congrats on being COTD!:D

Kay
02-22-2011, 09:08 PM
What a great cat! I love that big round face with the gorgeous green eyes. And such beautiful tabby markings. Happy Cat of the Day to you!

-K.

karlyb
02-23-2011, 04:22 AM
Wow! Are all Irish cats as big as you, Steve? You sure are a handsome boy with your dancing green eyes and tabby markings. I'm glad you are an inside kitty because outside can be a dangeous place for cats. You are doing a great job protecting your home and family by glaring at other cats through the window! You found your forever home, dear Steve, with a family who will always love you. Happy COTD to you!

Momo
02-23-2011, 09:27 PM
So - you don't like other cats? A bit jealous of your human, eh?
It's okay - I'm glad that you have a loving home! Enjoy your COTD status, Steve! :)

susanswatlin518
02-24-2011, 12:57 AM
I AM A DAY OR SO LATE-BUT I WANTED TO SAY HI-ALL THE WAY FROM UPSTATE NEW YORK/USA. I AM A CAT LADY WHO ADORES FELINES ALL ACROSS THE GLOBE. :love::love::love::love:IT IS SO AMUSING READING ABOUT HOW YOU GOT YOUR NAME! :p:p:p:p YOU ARE TOTALLY PRECIOUS! I AM CURIOUS-WHETHER OR NOT YOU ENJOY LISTENING TO BONO AND U2-SINCE OVER HERE-THEY ARE MY FAVORITES-MY CATS LOVE THEM TOO. HAVE A GREAT WEEK- WARM WISHES SUSANSWATLIN518

martineb
02-24-2011, 12:57 PM
What a beautiful boy he is. I work with his Mommy and she regales us with tales of Steve's antics at home, at the vet, and on his travels down to his grandparents!