PDA

View Full Version : Chase

LHCamry
02-21-2011, 06:36 AM
Chase...What a handsome fellow you are. And a very smart one to.
You can come live with me. I have always wanted a lab. Congratulations on DOTD.:love:

Linda
SC:love:

opschick
02-21-2011, 06:38 AM
Chase you certainly are a cutie and a smart boy. Happy DOTD to you.

kaycountrygal
02-21-2011, 08:33 AM
Hello Chase, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are such a handsome boy... and that first pic of you as a puppy was just too sweet and adorable. You sure sound as if you really are a smart dog and will get even moreso as you get older. No doubt you have a great home and are loved. You're just getting started in life and I hope all of you have many years together to love and create memories. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

KotaDoke
02-21-2011, 12:17 PM
Oh you are such a cutey pie Chase!!! You are just as lovable as can be, and it looks like you do get lots of love! Congrats on Dog of the Day, you deserve it.

cassiesmom
02-21-2011, 12:23 PM
Awww, Chase! You are handsome and smart! I've never seen a doggie drink water straight from the tap :) I can tell your family loves you TONS!! I bet your kitty siblings will come around in time. Happy Dog of the Day!

tatsxxx11
02-21-2011, 12:43 PM
Hi Chase! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy!:) Oh, I think you've just tilted the Pet Talk cuteness meter!:D Well, you are a Golden after all; preciousness personified!:D What an utterly adorable wee one you were, and what a handsome big boy you're growing up to be!

I know lots of kitties (including one of my own) who will only drink from the tap...but I've yet to hear of a BIG dog who drinks from the sink! lol AND you love to have your teeth brushed???:cool:..."Spit and rinse!":p Wish my Lab was that cooperative when it comes to doggie dental hygiene! hehe You truly are one a kind, Chase, and so very deserving of your "top dog" reign!
What a lucky family, having a sweet and loving, smart as can be, gorgeous Golden guy such as you to call their very own, Chase! What happy memories you and your family will be making over the years!!!
Thanks for warming my cold and very snowy day with your precious self, Chase! Wishing for you and your family (the kitties Potter, Zoe and Jolie, too:D), a happy and fun filled Dog of the Day bash, and a lifetime of shared love and devoted companionship! Big hugs and kisses, woofs and wags to you precious Chase, from me and Star the Lab!:love::love::love:

Momo
02-21-2011, 02:53 PM
What a pretty, smart boy you are - and funny too! :)
I know that everyday is DOTD for you! :love:

mon
02-21-2011, 05:16 PM
Chase could not be more adorable and I love him too! Have a fabulous day and congrats,peace and love:cool::cool::love::love:

K9karen
02-21-2011, 10:53 PM
Be still my heart! Hey, listen, Chase's grandmom, not only did you pick a GREAT name, but Chase is a Philly(ie) dog! Maybe that's why he's so special and smart and loving! I was born and raised in Phila., now live a few short miles away in Glenside. I'd LOVE to meet Chase one day! I have the *home field* advantage to smother him with hugs and kisses! My email addie is in my profile! Happy DOTD Chase, special boy!