PDA

View Full Version : Come see my newest rescue.

rg_girlca
02-20-2011, 09:59 PM
After fostering 4 semi-feral kittens last summer, 3 have found new homes and I still have one left, I vowed that I was not going to take in anymore rescues as it was getting to overwhelming for me. YEAH RIGHT!!!!! Like how many times have you heard me say that before. LOL!!!!!!

Well, my neighbour called me on Feb. 2nd, saying that they found this kitten of about 4-5 months, trapped under a gallery that had a trellis around it. We had a bad snowfall that night and she couldn't get back out, but her husband was able to pull the trellis open and she came out to him. He said the poor thing was shivering so bad from the cold. So I told her I would go and see it. As soon as I saw her, I knew I had to take her in, because I have a feeling that it won't be long before she finds her new forever home. I've checked many places and papers to see if anyone was looking for her and to this day, no one is. I brought her to the vets and lands up she is 8 months old, weighing in at 5.2 lbs. Tested negative for Feline Aids/leukemia, had her shots and will be spayed on March 1st.

Here is Lulu who is a Lynx Point Siamese.
Isn't she a pretty little thing and she is such a sweetie pie too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/My%20cats/Feb22011-1-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/My%20cats/Feb2-A-1.jpg

krazyaboutkatz
02-20-2011, 10:03 PM
AWWWW!!! She's sooooo adorable.:) Are you sure she's only going to be a foster?;) I hope that everything will go well with her spay.

Karen
02-20-2011, 10:04 PM
She is a beauty, I am sure she'll win a home in a heartbeat!

rg_girlca
02-20-2011, 10:22 PM
Thank you KAK and Karen for you nice comments. She is a cutie patootie that's for sure.

AWWWW!!! She's sooooo adorable.:) Are you sure she's only going to be a foster?;) I hope that everything will go well with her spay.

As hard as it's going to be KAK, yes she will stay a foster.

Taz_Zoee
02-20-2011, 11:19 PM
Oh wow! She is beautiful!! That would be one hard kitty to let go of, especially if she's as sweet as she looks. But I'm sure she'll find a great home. :)

happylabs
02-21-2011, 03:56 AM
Oh hello sweet Lulu. Such a pretty girl you are.

phesina
02-21-2011, 04:56 AM
Oh, she's adorable! How wonderful that your neighbor and her husband rescued this baby.

Medusa
02-21-2011, 07:00 AM
She is beautiful to be sure!

moosmom
02-21-2011, 07:15 AM
She is beautiful!!!!! And I love the name LuLu! Aw, come on.....you're gonna keep her, right?????

Laura's Babies
02-21-2011, 08:20 AM
What a little heart stealer she is! WOW! I would feel like I hit the jackpot with her! You won't have her long, you're right about that!

Freedom
02-21-2011, 09:36 AM
What a stunner! Oh what a beauty! Yup, I can see she would be adopted quickly. Hi Lulu!

catmandu
02-21-2011, 09:47 AM
We know you too well Lorraine :love: and we think that Lovely Lulu has alraedy found Her Furr Ever Home!!:love::love:
I do not think that any of We hard core Pet Talkers would ever , ever let that Fantastic Littlle Cat of the Future ever go to another home:love::love:
Lulu is such a Great Cat :love::love:

phesina
02-21-2011, 10:18 AM
You still have the foster from the previous litter too, don't you, Lorraine?

astrid
02-21-2011, 11:39 AM
Oh, my! what a beauty! :love: :love:

Anikaca77
02-21-2011, 12:35 PM
She is so cute!!! She looks almost like my sister's cats Sasha.

So cute!!!

Melissa

cassiesmom
02-21-2011, 12:38 PM
She is absolutely beautiful! Hello, Lulu!

lvpets2002
02-21-2011, 12:42 PM
:love: Aweee this wittle one is such a Cutie Pie for sure.. Many Congrats

sana
02-21-2011, 06:26 PM
You have a precious gem right in your home! :D:love::love: I just wanna reach out and give her a BIG squishy hug!:love::love: My heart melted when I saw her :D:love::love::love:

rg_girlca
02-21-2011, 08:16 PM
You still have the foster from the previous litter too, don't you, Lorraine?

Yes, I still have one left, who hopefully will be adopted soon. This Saturday he is going to an adoption day because someone is interested in him. Fingers & toes crossed. He was one hissy, growly little boy at first, but now he is one little lovebug. He is always the first one to greet me when I come home from work. Sure going to miss him when he's gone.

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments on Lulu.
In as much as I would LOVE to keep her, it just isn't going to happen. I will have to let this one go. Like I mentioned before, 4 adult cats and 2 young ones are enough for me.

She is out and about now with the rest of my crew and out of all the rescues I have had, she has adjusted so well from the start and it's only been just a little over a week now that's she's been out of my room. I cannot believe that not one of my guys or gals hissed or growled at her and Lulu has been so receptive of them.

jenluckenbach
02-21-2011, 09:01 PM
They don't get much more beautiful that her. She'll be adopted in a heartbeat. :love:

rg_girlca
02-21-2011, 10:37 PM
AAAAAWWWW thanks Jen. :D

krazyaboutkatz
02-21-2011, 11:06 PM
Good luck with finding Lulu and your other foster boy adopted out soon.:) It sure would be hard to adopt out a kitten or cat that already fits into your family so well.;)

rg_girlca
02-22-2011, 05:25 PM
LOL!!!!! Nice one KAK. :p

Vermontcat
02-27-2011, 05:26 PM
I can't believe that I missed this thread, Lulu is so cute!:love:
If she were in my home, it would be really hard for me to let her go to a new home but seeing how cute she is she will be adopted really fast!
Give that little blue eyed cutie a big hug and kiss from me and my Meezers.:)