PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts about Tarot Cards? Ever had that done?

CountryWolf07
02-20-2011, 06:35 PM
Just out of curiosity. I've been thinking about having it done. Not sure what the actual 'normal' rate is for it? Anyone have it done? Any experiences, good/bad? Let me know. I'm interested..

K9karen
02-20-2011, 10:28 PM
*raises hand* Me! I love that stuff. Psychics (I have my own), tarot cards etc. The tarot cards, imo, are just part of the draw. You pick the cards (if I remember). My reading was actually perfect. Yeah, I know, it's a bunch of hokey crap, but honestly, she had me pegged dead to rights. i almost freaked out. Anyway, it was fun. I don't take the stuff too seriously or I WOULD freak out, but it was interesting to say the least. When I went, a few years ago, it was $20 for 1/2 hr (if my oldtimers brain remembers). Do it for the heck of it. Take some friends, it's more fun.

moosmom
02-21-2011, 07:29 AM
I've had my cards read once. Like K9Karen said, it's just the luck of the draw. I've had a session with a renowned Medium and the things she told me that NO ONE knows, curled the hair on my arms!!!! There is no WAY anyone could have known the things she said to me. I only wish I could find her for another reading. There's now a waiting list from what I hear.

catnapper
02-21-2011, 07:34 AM
I used to actually do the readings, and was surpisingly good. I was so dead on on people that we both got goosebumps afterwards. Its been too many years.... I pulled them out last month and was pitiful. I needed the book to explain each card :eek:

CountryWolf07
02-21-2011, 12:09 PM
I think I am gonna have my friend do it for me, instead of going to a actual one that I would have to pay for. Although I might do that, too. Just curious, is this reasonable at all? http://clevelandtarot.com/services.htm - $55 for one hour of reading? Hmm.. or $40 for a half hour reading, it includes: Tarot and Palmistry. The hour reading is $65.00 and consists of Numerology report, with special dates and times events are taking place, Tarot, Palmistry and Psychometry. Let me know what you think? She was actually on our local country radio's station - advertising and she was in the studio one time, too.

K9karen
02-21-2011, 11:26 PM
Ooo! Do the $65 for an hour! I think that's cheap for all it includes! I'd be interested (nosey) to hear what she says!!!!

kitten645
02-21-2011, 11:43 PM
I agree with all here. I've had my numbers done and still refer to them many years later and keep saying...Oh yeah..that's what that meant! I really want to do a reading on Calvin. I believe we are all made of energy and that can be explained by some gifted people and by the universe in general. Namaste. I think it's a good thing to try to understand the universe in whatever way you choose.

wombat2u2004
02-24-2011, 06:12 AM
I lived with a witch for a couple of years.....she was really good at reading tarot cards and the runic throwing sticks. People used to come from far and wide to get a reading done by her.