PDA

View Full Version : Sad Weekend

fritz03
02-20-2011, 04:54 PM
It's been a sad weekend here.it started with Mom gong to a funereal for the sister of the lady I cut grass for on Monday's the sister was 95 and ill for some time,while Mom was at that,I was watching a funeral being webcast form Belleville,Ontario for Larry's sister's Granddaughter Katie Wilson who had passed away form Osteosarcoma(Bone Cancer) on February 10th.While watching that,a neighbor phoned ot say is old next door neighbor had passed away,his some had dropped by,they live around the corner from us.The lady who was 88,had dropped a friend off at the hair dressers on Friday then went home,wasn't feeling good,the cleaning lady said she didn't look good,she had a heart attack and 911 was called ,revived her once,nothing after that.Visitation is tomorrow,Funeral 11 Tuesday morning,Mom is going to the visitation ,I might too,she thought a lot of dad,he did her snow,leaves and grass,I helped and before that I did all that so her passing away made me sad.Now last night,had another neighbor pas away,collapsed at home,he had cancer,been told this past week he had 6 months to live,there were 2 ambulances,Mom figured maybe one for the wife,she has heart trouble,the Police and fire truck also were there,form what Mom heard,the man didn't want a funeral,just a cremation.Last week,my Uncle's brother,had heart problems,a racing heart and had a hernia operation.

Laura's Babies
02-20-2011, 04:58 PM
Sorry to hear so much sadness is happening around you. That is why we do what we can for them while they are here so we will have that to comfort us when they are gone.

sana
02-20-2011, 05:52 PM
that's so sad, prayers you and all the ones who felt such great loss, go through these moments patiently and easily. This must be a very saddening time for you. I am so sorry for you.
:(:(http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=386&pictureid=3773http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=386&pictureid=3773

[hugs and prayers for you all]

phesina
02-20-2011, 06:37 PM
I am so sorry.

God bless you for caring for all these people and their families.

Freedom
02-20-2011, 07:50 PM
That is a lot to cope with, happening all at once. I am so sorry, Barry.