PDA

View Full Version : Blind Cat Rescue

phesina
02-20-2011, 02:21 PM
This is beautiful; heartbreaking but inspiring: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLA6Pwc4Zu8

sana
02-20-2011, 06:01 PM
Poor kitties, thank god somebody's standing up and helping them :)

mrspunkysmom
02-22-2011, 10:44 AM
I picked up this link from the video.

Maggie the cat - Sobel Nation Rescue (http://www.barbarasobel.com/Maggie-SobelNationMascot.html)

phesina
02-22-2011, 12:12 PM
Maggie is beautiful, isn't she!

I wish I could take even one of these cats in.

mrspunkysmom
02-22-2011, 03:34 PM
I've been wanting a 4th cat although I have to be careful about Spunky's feelings.

The optimistic part of me thinks that the critters won't wig out if I bring a special needs kitty in the house. I will wait and see what shows up on the porch.

Catherinedana
02-23-2011, 07:20 AM
I will wait and see what shows up on the porch.

And someone always does. . . :D It never fails.

lvpets2002
05-12-2011, 09:44 AM
:love: Blind Babies are such God's Wittle Angels.. My Bogart gets around just like the others.. You would never know he is blind by the way he gets around.. Loves Loves

Anikaca77
05-12-2011, 02:48 PM
And someone always does. . . :D It never fails.

Isn't that the truth!

They know how to find us and they do.

Medusa
05-12-2011, 06:33 PM
I've been wanting a 4th cat although I have to be careful about Spunky's feelings.

The optimistic part of me thinks that the critters won't wig out if I bring a special needs kitty in the house. I will wait and see what shows up on the porch.

That thought never occurred to me when I would take one in; I don't know why I didn't think about it but I didn't. I can recall, though, that when I brought in Creamsicle who is deaf and is a CH baby, my Peeka stopped beating up on Pidge and that's something she had done every day for years. It's as though Creamsicle had a calming effect on Peeka and everyone got along just fine. :)

emily_the_spoiled
05-16-2011, 01:59 PM
I have a number of lbind babies (Ptolemy, Chrissy, Joseph, Cali, Bradley, and Mira). Some are completely blind and others are only missing one eye. But one would never guess that they are blind when you watch them get around the house. Ptolemy has a brother (Newton), so actually acts kind of like a "seeing eye" cat as the new ones are introduced to the house.