PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop express.. FREE..online

Husky_mom
02-19-2011, 01:36 PM
I came across this feature.. itīs from Photoshop.. itīs online and itīs FREE!!

you can do some basic but very neat edits to your pics.. really simple.. and without spending tons of money if youīre only needing/using basic edits..

you can do more complex ones with a few combos.. but it really has what youīd need..

you only need to "register" with a valid email and thatīs that.. no fees no nothing..

thought Iīd share with you all ;)

Photoshop Express (http://www.photoshop.com/tools?wf=editor)

the next pic I added some fill light a bit sharpening and the frame

Freedom
02-19-2011, 04:38 PM
Thanks for the heads up, I know someone who will LOVE this freebie!

I already own Photoshop, not as you'd know it, I haven't practiced much with it.

Isabel, that is a WONDERFUL photo of your children!

sana
02-19-2011, 05:38 PM
This is sooo awesomely COOL! :cool::cool::D:D:love::love: Thank You SOO MUCH HUSKY_MOM! I seriously needed to mend the signature I'm making and this is perfect for it! :D

Roxyluvsme13
02-19-2011, 06:29 PM
awesome :D I've been needing something more than iPhoto, so I'm glad you shared this!

Husky_mom
02-19-2011, 08:35 PM
I know!!.. :D.. came by it by pure luck.. and I was more than sure it was gonna be useful for many.. I had to share here ;)

pretty cool!!

phesina
02-20-2011, 06:19 AM
Thank you!

krazyaboutkatz
02-20-2011, 04:04 PM
Thanks so much.:) I have a very old version that I got free with the first digital camera that I bought. It's on my old computer and unfortunately it's not compatable with Windows 7. The picture of your children looks great. They're both adorable.:)