PDA

View Full Version : My baby can walk!!!

popcornbird
02-18-2011, 12:40 AM
:love:

Our darling baby boy walked for the first time today, at 13.5 months!!! He is so excited...he can't stop giggling! We're so excited to see our little baby get up and walk.

Baby M is growing up so fast. :love:

Just wanted to share our excitement. Being a parent is one of life's greatest joys. :)

Congratulations to our little boy. :D

Husky_mom
02-18-2011, 02:18 AM
congrats!!.. now youŽll be running after him hehehe.. aahh the freedom.. ;)

Karen
02-18-2011, 03:27 AM
Congrats - pretty soon, you're not gonna be able to call him "Baby" M any more, he's growing so fast he'll be a little boy soon! :) Give your giggling boy a kiss from me, tell him it's from Auntie Karen way over in Massachusetts!

sana
02-18-2011, 03:33 AM
That's so great! But, watch out for the dustbins, seriously, my older nephew, when he started walking, that was his favorite object. He loved sticking his hand inside and taking out the garbage :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Do give him a hug and a kiss from me. ;):love::love:

Congrats Baby M!! :)

Cataholic
02-18-2011, 04:48 AM
Ahhhhhh..Congrats to Baby M! He is now mobile. A walk around the block will now take two hours, LOL.

happylabs
02-18-2011, 07:34 AM
:love:

Our darling baby boy walked for the first time today, at 13.5 months!!! He is so excited...he can't stop giggling! We're so excited to see our little baby get up and walk.

Baby M is growing up so fast. :love:

Just wanted to share our excitement. Being a parent is one of life's greatest joys. :)

Congratulations to our little boy. :D

It is exciting isn't it! Congrats to a major milestone.

Hey...my son is 23 and I still call him my baby boy sometimes! The bigger they get, the more you love them. :)

Pembroke_Corgi
02-18-2011, 12:18 PM
Great job, baby M!!! :D

popcornbird
02-18-2011, 01:54 PM
Thanks everyone. :)

Karen, he will always be our baby boy, and I think I might be calling him a baby at least until we have another one! Lol! For now, he is still a baby...still teething, still breastfeeding, still learning how to talk. :)

He is really good in talking for his age. He can say some difficult words (like picture and toothpaste) quite clearly!

I completely melt when he toddles over to me with his big goofy smile, saying "mama mama" along the way. :love: he is so lovable.

I know he's going to get into everything now. Time to increase the baby proofing even more.

cassiesmom
02-18-2011, 02:37 PM
Yay, Baby M! Have fun walking and giggling! Maybe you will walk to the window and look out at the birds with your mum :)

sparks19
02-18-2011, 02:38 PM
aww they grow up so fast. soon he'll be faster than you lol

sana
02-18-2011, 07:19 PM
I still remember, when my older nephew was able to open doors, sheesh our house totally changed, we had railing put near the stair (NEWLY MADE STAIRS) and he would go through them and nearly fall off the steps, so we had a plank nailed across the railings :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: He is and used to be such a naughty boy. and now, that times gonna come again as my younger nephews growing up :)

Baby M might come through a phase in which all he would do is get into trouble because now he can reach places where he wanted to go but couldn't, now he would want to go and would be able to reach it too :p

Hugs and Kisses for baby M :):love:

Lilith Cherry
02-18-2011, 07:22 PM
Good for you Baby M.!! I am sure you are adorable rushing around the room!:)