PDA

View Full Version : I'm so excited to be back online again!

3Catcondo
02-17-2011, 05:00 PM
I've been off the internet for 2 wks with the exception of checking up on PT and facebook via an Itouch....lol...My laptop powercord got a short in it and sparked at me so I couldn't use it anymore, and my ancient desktop tower has a major issue, booting up and right down again in a vicious cycle. So, I got my new power cord today and I'm so happy to be able to post again...
I sure am dependent on the internet for alot. I check for phone #s, storehours, everything online!! How quickly we get so accustomed to technology.

Freedom
02-17-2011, 05:36 PM
Glad you are back!

Yup, I too am amazed who much I do online, rather than reach for "The Yellow Pages!" among other things!

3Catcondo
02-17-2011, 05:39 PM
Sandie-
I said this on FB, but I love your prof pic on there! It's super cute!

BarbPond
02-17-2011, 07:53 PM
Glad you are back! I depend on my computer alot also and hate it when the thing decides to go banana's!!!

Karen
02-17-2011, 09:35 PM
Welcome back! Glad things are looking up, how frustrating that must have been!

pomtzu
02-18-2011, 07:06 AM
Two weeks without it??? OMG - I couldn't manage for 2 days - seriously!. Banking, bill pay, email, PET TALK...............:eek::eek::p:D

catmandu
02-18-2011, 10:45 AM
We are so glad that you are back on line 3Catcondo.
:love::love::love:
If my computer went down, I would go to the Library, just so I could check up with Our Pet Talker Friends^^ ^^.

3Catcondo
02-18-2011, 04:40 PM
I was checking in some on an Itouch but never posting anything because that's too much of a pain!!!
Gary-
How's your foot? Are you all healed up? I hope so!