PDA

View Full Version : Sweetheart Spaz

Barbiecat1
02-17-2011, 06:05 AM
I also had a Tortie who looked like you when I was younger; you gals are very protective; my Chrissy was, too. In your case though, maybe you are just returning the favor of being adopted by your wonderful family; you'll do anything to protect them. Enjoy your special COTD status today.

Medusa
02-17-2011, 07:00 AM
Spaz, such a pretty girl, you remind me of my Yodie b/c you have the same coloring. However, you're both individuals w/different personalities, just like humans. How nice to read that you're so protective of your family. My Yodie is a bit of a fraidy cat in that sense but I love her to bits just the same, just as your humans love you. You belong together. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl. :)

kaycountrygal
02-17-2011, 08:14 AM
Hello Spaz, it's a pleasure to meet you. You're such a pretty girl and it sounds as if you are very smart, protective, and loving too. It was a lucky day for you and your family when you were found and adopted. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

catmandu
02-17-2011, 09:18 AM
:love::love::love:
You are such a Great Cat Spaz, not only are you a Loving Companion Cat who is always there when you are needed, but a Watch Cat as well , a Security Cat who makes sure of all Visitors who come into your home.
:):)
You certainly have grown into a Wonderful Cat now, and are such a Big Beautiful Cat with such an array of colours!!!
How good it is that Our Awesome Angels put you in a place where you would find your place in the sun.
:cool::cool:
We Found Cats All Love a Happy Ending and send Our Finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Saved Cat ^^ Our newest Friend ^^ and Newest Cat of the Day ^^ Sensational Spaz ^^
:love::love::love:

tatsxxx11
02-17-2011, 12:25 PM
Hi Spaz! Happy Cat of the Day to you!!!:) What a beautiful muted, blue and cream Tori girl you are! I can just imagine the look on your Mommy's face when she found your wee little self tucked away in the shed! I have a feeling a higher hand had a hand in your "chance meeting," as you were clearly pegged for a very special, very important job; protecting your little skin brother!:cool: I've been Mom to many a kitty in my life, but amazingly, never a Torti! You kids sounds to be one very special breed...beautiful, protective and loving!:) How lucky your family is, having a best furkid, a loving and loyal protector in you! What a most deserving honoree you are, Spaz, one very special feline, and I hope for you and your family a happy day of celebration, and many more love filled years together! Love and hugs to you on your big day, beautiful Spaz!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
02-17-2011, 12:29 PM
Spaz what a lovely girl you are!!! :love:

It was a treat to see your sweet picture on my computer today. What a good guard kitty you are!!! Protecting your family from strangers. :) I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :D:love:

cassiesmom
02-17-2011, 01:17 PM
Aww, lovely Spaz! You are beautiful and smart! This family is YOURS!!

Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful tortie girl!

mon
02-17-2011, 02:19 PM
Well it appears Spaz has the entire package! Looks,brains,personality and a funny little name! Congrats and enjoy your day,peace:love::):p:p:p

lvpets2002
02-17-2011, 03:33 PM
:love: Welcome Spaz.. Your so Stunning with Beauty.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

Kay
02-17-2011, 09:18 PM
What a great cat! She is such a beauty, and so smart and devoted as well. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

-K.