PDA

View Full Version : Ratz

robintwin
02-12-2011, 08:54 AM
Ratz, those bright yellow eyes are so mesmerizing in that first pic! Congrats on being COTD, you deserve it! :love: Robin from Kansas

mon
02-12-2011, 10:45 AM
Love Ratz! Maybe Ratz thinks you are slow mentally. Have a great day,peace and love:love::love::):):love::love::):)

Barbara
02-12-2011, 11:32 AM
Hi Ratz, what a wonderful big black guy you are. Do not allow Rübe to steal your food.
Greetings from München to you :)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-12-2011, 01:11 PM
Ratz what a gorgeous boy you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. My baby, Chuck, looks a lot like you. You are both so big and cuddly!!! What fun it must be being best friends with you. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

cassiesmom
02-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Ratz, what a shiny, black, handsome kitty you are! You look very cuddly! I would love to pet you. Happy Cat of the Day!

catmandu
02-12-2011, 02:53 PM
:love::love::love:
WE dont think that you are slow Ratz , you are like Our Panther who likes to take his time doing things and is very thoughtful of what he does.
You are such a Big Handsome Cat Ratz , and Elegant Ebony with that tuft of white on your chest.
:):)
You have sich nice Guardians too , like Our Cat Dad who will alwys share his meals with us , leaving cheese and bits of bacon and ham for us to eat.
We bet that you and Rube are Great Pals and make a Great Cat Team.
:cool::cool:
Tubster Panther, Ebony Beau Tubster , Ebonite Tubbette and Tubby 2 Angels all team up to send A Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Your Ratz , Our Newest Rescued Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Black Cat ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of THe Day Ratz!!!
:love::love::love:

lizbud
02-12-2011, 03:43 PM
Hello Ratz,

You are a most handsome fellow.:love: I see you excel at what most
cats love to do, eating & sleeping.:) So your are a real smart boy.:)
Congratulations on being chosen today as our special CAT OF THE DAY.:love:
I hope you enjoy your special day & get an extra treat to celebrate.:)

tatsxxx11
02-12-2011, 04:29 PM
Happy Cat of the Day to you, handsome Ratz! What a stunning boy you are; your thick, shiny black coat is gorgeous...as are your sparkling amber eyes!:)

Eat hard, sleep hard, love hard...I like your thinking, Raz!:D And I have a feeling your person is very accommodating with those "accidental" floor drops...eggs, cheese...:D Is that salmon your drooling over in that one photo? Looks yummy!:D

What a much loved kitty you are, Ratz, and what a wonderful best friend your person has in you! Any family would be proud, feel blessed, to have a furkid as sweet and loving as you to call their own!:)

Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being treated to all sorts of yummy treats, and a nice long nap on the "big bed!":D Hugs and smoochies to you, precious Ratz!:love::love::love:

Kay
02-13-2011, 10:06 AM
Such a handsome kitty! I love that cute white spot just perfectly placed. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

-K.

Anette
02-23-2011, 01:12 PM
Thank you all, for your very nice postes for my sweet cat Ratz.