PDA

View Full Version : Ruby

LHCamry
02-12-2011, 07:23 AM
Ruby...What a pretty little lady you are. I am so happy you have a family to love and take care of you.Sorry you didn't have a very good beginnning in life
but now it sounds you you do. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it.
Ruby, have a wonderful long life.:love::love::love:

Linda
SC:love:

luvofallhorses
02-12-2011, 08:25 AM
Hi there gorgeous Ruby! What a happy face to look at when I signed in this morning. :D You sound like what every APBT should be and I bet you change everyone's mind about the breed. Tell your humans to give you an extra treat for me today and some kisses and belly rubs. Enjoy your special day pretty girl.. congratulations on being our most deserving DOTD! :D Kisses and tail wags to you from my crew across the miles!

mon
02-12-2011, 10:56 AM
I love Ruby!!! She is beautiful. What a sweetheart, hope your whole family enjoys her for MANY years to come!!!! Have a great weekend, peace and love,smootches:love::love::):):love::love::):):)

tatsxxx11
02-12-2011, 01:49 PM
Hi Ruby! A very happy Dog of the Day to you!:) What a welcome sight your sweet, warm, smiling face is on this frigidly cold day! I just love your stylish outwear, and I'd swear you're winking at us in that top shot!:D You're so beautiful, Ruby, a sparkling gem of a pup; not only beautiful on the outside, but your heart is pure gold; a true gentle giant, friend to all, that you are!

God only knows how you came to find yourself homeless, roaming the mean streets alone and frightened, and so very sick! What a wonderful day that was when your family fou ound yand rescued you, returning you to perfect health and showing you what it means to be loved, unconditionally!!!:love: What a wonderful match you are for your forver family; I don't know whose luckier, you or your parents (and the kitties, hehe). But I think your parents would agree, they are so very lucky, to have been so unexpectedly blessed with a best friend and furkid as sweet, loving and devoted as you, sweet Ruby gril!:)

Hope you and your kitty pals, Desy and Buttercream, and all enjoying a very happy, extra special Dog of the Day, being treated to lots of fun adventures, and treats!:D Big hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Ruby!:love::love::love:

lizbud
02-12-2011, 03:29 PM
Hello Ruby,

I love the wink sweetie.:love: I love all of your pictures Ruby, you sure
look like a happy girl now.:) Bless your family for seeing your goodness and
giving you the chance to live a normal life as a member of a wonderful
family.:) Congratulations sweet girl on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY.
Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you.:love: xoxoxo

opschick
02-12-2011, 04:08 PM
Ruby, thank goodness for people like family that took you in, made you better and gave you a wonderful home. congratulations sweet girl on being dotd.

robintwin
02-12-2011, 05:31 PM
Hi Ruby, enjoyed your bio very much and your pics were really amazing, like the first one where you are winking one eye! The last one shows one ear upright, one ear down. Very cute stuff! Enjoy being DOTD! Robin

K9karen
02-12-2011, 08:15 PM
A Happy, Fun, Dog of the Day to you, gorgeous Ruby! I LOVE rednosed pitties with beautiful green eyes! I get jealous about that part! Even though you went through nasty stuff, you're still a loving sweet, happy girl! I hope you got extra, extra attention today, and lots of kisses and hugs!