PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Catmobile kitties?

momcat
02-11-2011, 03:16 PM
Has anyone heard from their Catmobile kitty? The last I heard they were leaving Dallas heading back to New York City to meet up with the penguins. Groucho's cell phone keeps going to voice mail. The last time I talked to him, Groucho said something about the PT Kitty Bagpipe Quartet and Scottish Dancer going to an audition for a commercial for haggis chips.

Soncat and I will try again. If any purrents have heard from their traveller, please let us know?

astrid
02-11-2011, 03:53 PM
Sophie sent me a text from her catberry: "We are fine, we have a super cool Valentine's weekend ahead. Chels and I had a great shopping spree! See ya on Sunday"

She didn't mention of their whereabouts though..

cassiesmom
02-11-2011, 04:42 PM
A text from Cassie... "Hi Meowm - Shopping at Zoomies and Beasty Feast in Greenwich Village - Saw the Hudson River - Looking forward to time with penguin friends! Lubz, Cassie"

catmandu
02-11-2011, 05:07 PM
From what I can gather from My Found and Angel Cats , New York City is the place to be and there is a huge party at the Waldorf Tonight!!!!:love::love:
All Our Herbivore Angels are having a Waldorf Salad and All Our Carnivores are having Steaks!!!:love::love:
Filet Mignon PLEASE!!!:love::love:

dehlers43
02-11-2011, 05:40 PM
I don't care what they do and where they go as long is everyone is safe and having fun....and that Chelsea doesn't dye her fur pink again.....:D

Pinot's Mom
02-14-2011, 12:25 PM
...about the pink fur....it IS Valentine's Day! ;)

Pinot's Catberry Mobile seems to be on the blink. She hasn't responded - she's probably still mad because we went away last weekend. :rolleyes:

dehlers43
02-14-2011, 01:58 PM
Ack! :eek::eek:

:D

momcat
02-14-2011, 02:29 PM
Groucho left a message on my office phone this morning. The kitties met up with their penguin pals and all is well. The kitty ladies took the penguin ladies shopping yesterday. While they were hitting the boutiques, shops, and stores the guys did some ice fishing. Last night everyone joined their horsey friends from Central Park and partied well into the wee hours.

According to Groucho and Inka, their horsey friends are treating the kitty and penguin couples to a romantic carriage ride through Central Park this afternoon. From there a Valentine's dinner at the South Street Seaport. For their after dinner entertainment Pinot, Cassie, and Sophie scored tickets to a Broadway show complete with backstage passes.

I was able to find out that the PT Kitty Bagpipe Quartet and Scottish Dancer have an appointment with a talent agent in New York City. Apparently they were "noticed" during an impromptu performance at Lincoln Center.

katladyd
02-14-2011, 03:18 PM
Got a text from Ming: "Mac luvs ice fishing and shopping and V-Day is goin' great! Have some bidness to take care of before we hed home."

phesina
02-14-2011, 04:45 PM
I was able to find out that the PT Kitty Bagpipe Quartet and Scottish Dancer have an appointment with a talent agent in New York City. Apparently they were "noticed" during an impromptu performance at Lincoln Center.

I heard, via the catnip-vine, that they are also going to be filming a commercial for Haggis Chips!

Pinot's Mom
02-14-2011, 04:45 PM
Well, kitty purrents, there seems to have been an ulterior motive for this trip. I got a Catberry post earlier saying simply, "Woof!" ... very strange. I finally got hold of my crafty little girl a little while ago and pinned her down. She's been busy...

Not only did she and the other girls score tickets to the Lion King this evening, but tomorrow will be a very exciting day for the kitties. They have very special private passes to the finale of the WESTMINSTER DOG SHOW! Through certain special contacts in Delaware, who were unable to go, Pinot and the girls were able to get these highly sought after passes. There are very few kitties invited to attend, with strictest security of course, as too many would cause a disruption for the pampered puppies. The Catmobile crew is very excited, and they have a special plan for a celebration with the winner...Ultra secret, of course.;)

So, there we have it, purrents. I think that's the rest of the story, but we'll see if something else pops up!

momcat
02-14-2011, 05:23 PM
So, there we have it, purrents. I think that's the rest of the story, but we'll see if something else pops up!

Knowing this crew anything is possible. I'll be surprised if nothing else pops up!

Has anyone heard if Chels died her fur pink again?

katladyd
02-14-2011, 05:41 PM
Uh oh...I just got this text from the boys...Chels sez pink is nice, but St. Patrick's Day is comin' and green is sooo pretty!:D

dehlers43
02-14-2011, 07:23 PM
ack ack ack!:eek::eek::eek:

cassiesmom
02-15-2011, 04:53 PM
Text from Cassie...

Hi Meowm
I might get to meet Matt Lauer
And you doesn't, ha haa
But I can take a photo fur you
Purrs
Your Kitty Kid

momcat
02-15-2011, 07:23 PM
Text from Cassie...

Hi Meowm
I might get to meet Matt Lauer
And you doesn't, ha haa
But I can take a photo fur you
Purrs
Your Kitty Kid

Hi Cassie, Will you be on the Today Show? Please let me know because I watch it every morning. Want to give your Meowmie a huge treat? Have your picture taken with Matt Lauer then ask him to autograph it to Meowmie.

Lubz,
Auntie Momcat

Pinot's Mom
02-16-2011, 10:46 AM
Catberry Mobile Post:

"Hi Mom, all OK, we kitties had a great time with Hickory last night, very nice pup (very BIG pup!), played a few tricks on some of the doggies, but they were OK with it. ;) Doggies can be OK.
http://www.bing.com/caption/image?bn=RTImage&bid=2vGeKEUUko4sPg
Out to lunch with the girls today-will check in soon!

Purrs, Pinot"

phesina
02-16-2011, 11:37 AM
Message from Sparkler: "Meowmie, we were so excited that a Scottish dog was picked the Best in Show, we broke into an impromptu concert in celebration! And Hickory donned her kilt and danced with me!"

katladyd
02-16-2011, 04:03 PM
This text just came in: Meowmie, did you know goggies can dance? They are real good at it. Hickory is asking for bagpipe lessons now.:D

cassiesmom
02-16-2011, 09:49 PM
Hi Cassie, Will you be on the Today Show? Please let me know because I watch it every morning. Want to give your Meowmie a huge treat? Have your picture taken with Matt Lauer then ask him to autograph it to Meowmie.

Lubz,
Auntie Momcat

Dear Auntie Momcat... Matt Lauer wasn't there today. I waved my paw to Meredith Vieira, but I'm not sure she saw me. Hickory had a really busy day scheduled- lunch at Sardi's, then to the Ronald McDonald House for a visit with pediatric oncology patients and maybe even the Empire State Building. But she enjoyed our pipers and dancing very much!

Purrs,
Cassie

momcat
02-17-2011, 07:51 AM
Message from Groucho:

Having a great time! Hickory is so nice, the children at the Ronald McDonald house were so excited to see her. Hickory spent time with each child and made all of them smile. You should see her dance!!! And yes, we did give Hickory her very own sunglasses.

Miss Phesina, Hickory asked a zillion questions about the Haggis in a Hurry Shoppe. Do they also sell authentic shortbread?

Today we're going to the Hayden Planetarium then a dinner cruise on the River Line around Manhattan. By the way, we totally ran out of haggis chips :(

Purrs and kitty kisses,
Groucho

phesina
02-17-2011, 10:36 AM
Message from Groucho:

Having a great time! Hickory is so nice, the children at the Ronald McDonald house were so excited to see her. Hickory spent time with each child and made all of them smile. You should see her dance!!! And yes, we did give Hickory her very own sunglasses.

Miss Phesina, Hickory asked a zillion questions about the Haggis in a Hurry Shoppe. Do they also sell authentic shortbread?

Today we're going to the Hayden Planetarium then a dinner cruise on the River Line around Manhattan. By the way, we totally ran out of haggis chips :(

Purrs and kitty kisses,
Groucho

Of course the Haggis in a Hurry Shoppe sells authentic Scottish shortbread! If it's Scottish or something that Scots miss from their homeland, it can be found at Haggis in a Hurry.

Pinot's Mom
02-18-2011, 07:56 AM
Well, last night was the good bye party, and the kitties are making the way home today in the Catmobile. It's been a blast, but I have to get home; my Daddy won't be there tonight and I have to keep an eye on things. Be careful everyone, and I'll see you next time!

Chels - good luck with your new color! ;)

Love and Purrs,
Pinot:love:

cassiesmom
02-18-2011, 02:47 PM
text from Cassie:

Hi Meowm
Will be home sometime tomorrow
The trip was a blast
Miss yew-- Cassie

astrid
02-18-2011, 03:50 PM
Please have my blankie and some tuna ready for tomorrow..
See ya,
Sophie

--Posted via CatBerry Mobile--

dehlers43
02-18-2011, 11:53 PM
Chels - good luck with your new color! ;)

Love and Purrs,
Pinot:love:

What????:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Well, if she is green, as hinted, as least she will match the couch.....:D

momcat
02-20-2011, 12:42 PM
Groucho and Inka got in quite late and slept through most of yesterday. This morning over breakfast they said they had a blast with the penguins and made some new doggie friends at the dog show. Inka said Hickory loves her sunglasses and considers them a special prize.

Couldn't get much out of Groucho about the meeting with the talent agent. All he'd say is "their people will call our people". He did say the PT Kitty Bagpipe Quartet and Scottish Dancer might do a promotion for the Haggis In A Hurry Shoppe.

All went well, everyone had fun, the haggis chips didn't last very long, and the weather was super. I did ask if Chels dyed her fur again, Groucho and Inka just laughed hysterically.

dehlers43
02-20-2011, 07:29 PM
I was gone all weekend so I was not at home when Chelsea and Franklin literally crawled in.....Will post photos of The Princess's new look in a bit.....I'm still trying to get over the shock....:eek:
Chelsea just gave me that "just get over it" look....
Franklin is already working on a new number but he won't tell me anything yet. :rolleyes:
At least I know they had a grand time!