PDA

View Full Version : A New TV Show For Cat Lovers!!!

krazyaboutkatz
02-11-2011, 11:25 AM
Hi everyone. When I was watching the Puppy Bowl and then the Kitty Half Time Show, there was a man who sang a song before the kitties came out. He announced a new show on Animal Planet called "Must Love Cats". It's on Saturday nights at 8pm. I don't know how long this series will last but this first episode says it's about a cat suspected of theft in San Francisco. I'm going to check it out.:)

lvpets2002
02-11-2011, 12:19 PM
:) Hey Great.. I will check it out too.. Thanks for the info..

Randi
02-11-2011, 12:24 PM
Thanks Tracy, I too will look for it on Animal Planet. :)

catmandu
02-11-2011, 02:56 PM
The only problem with the Animal Planet is that you have to buy a lot of Channels that you have no interest in to get a few Channels that you want.:love:
I hope it will be on youtube.:cool:

phesina
02-11-2011, 03:17 PM
Probably just as well I DON'T have cable or access to any but antenna stations (and not even all of those around here).. I am pressed for time enough as it is just keeping up with things like e-mail and Pet Talk!

I hope this show goes well and helps kitties in some way or other.

GILL
02-11-2011, 03:27 PM
So you know Direct has had Animal Plant the whole time and it is included. I've been on Direct for almost 11 years, after I got feed up with cable.
I'll keep an eye out for the new program.

krazyaboutkatz
02-13-2011, 02:15 AM
Well it wasn't on until 10pm in my area. I thought it was a great show. In case you missed it you can watch it from this website which I'll post in a minute. Just hit play and this shows the introduction to the show then after this it lists the different segments of the show which you can click on to watch. Here's the link: http://www.pawnation.com/2011/02/11/animal-planets-must-love-cats-debuts-saturday/. Enjoy!!!:D