PDA

View Full Version : Chewy's Pumpkin...

Aspen and Misty
10-31-2002, 06:19 PM
WAS STOLEN LAST NIGTH!!!! lol. While we slpet someone crept up and stole our pumpkinks!!! LOL. O well, mine was the best of course We dressed as drag queens this year. THe whole princess thing didn't work out. To much makeup. I look lke a man. LOL. I hope everyone else is haveing fun! Well I need to get back to our trick or treaters! Ash

Uabassoon
10-31-2002, 06:25 PM
Sorry to hear about your pumpkin. I hope your having fun being a drag queen. I'm going to be an Oompa Loompa and my friend is Willy Wonka. It's going to be fun.

Dakota's Mommy
11-01-2002, 09:00 AM
Great ideas for costumes! Sorry you're pumpkins got stole! I can't believe how much bad luck you're having this year!

I'm going to be an Oompa Loompa and my friend is Willy Wonka. It's going to be fun.
That's a really funny idea!

Aspen and Misty
11-01-2002, 03:00 PM
I know what ya mean about bad luck!!! LOL. Chewy says he was teh prettiest princess there ever was!!! LOL. Everyone laughed at how cute he was. He barked at all the little kids and made all of them cry :rolleyes: . He sounds like a great dane when he barks. LOL. We had lots of fun though and Smokey was our scary black cat. :eek:

Ash