PDA

View Full Version : New guinea pig.

inlovewithanimals
02-10-2011, 03:05 PM
going to get a new guinea pig tonight, cant wait too pick her out and bring her home :) ill post pictures and deffinetly going to need help with names.

Karen
02-10-2011, 04:50 PM
Congratulations and safe travels with the new little one!

sana
02-11-2011, 04:03 AM
that's awesome, I love guinea pigs! :love::) hope everything goes well and you pick the perfect guinea pig for you :):love: Hoping to hear from you soon and waiting to see the pictures. ;):)

chocolatepuppy
02-11-2011, 05:05 AM
I can't wait to see the pics!:cool:

inlovewithanimals
02-11-2011, 05:39 AM
So i went to petco to pick out my new guinea pig, cage already set up at home, so i walk in and i had my heart set on another female, this wasnt the case there were no females so i looked at the males there was to a black one with crazy fur lol and then a tri colored non crazy XD i really wanted a female so i left and went to another pet store, they had one guinea pig and it was female now in my head im still thinking about the tri colored guinea lol. so im looking at her shes got crazy fur and looked veryyyyy sickly and her red eyes kinda creeped me out a little lol so i asked my mom to take me back to petco, i walked in went straight to the ginea pigs and decided i was getting the tri colored male, so home he came he was in his cage for about an hour, then i walked by and he perched his two front feet on the cage door and just looked at me so of course i took him out and he just snuggled up against me on my bed lol, same thing this morning hes watching me type haha and listening to the crickets from the reptile tank haha but yes im glad i picked him i hope to get a female though, lol now pictures are going to have to wait untill later on today because ive got to get to school, lol bye everyone still need to think of a name for him XD

inlovewithanimals
02-11-2011, 02:58 PM
here are the pictures sorry i could remember how to do it the other way, i tried to get some so you could see all of his colors but wasnt that easy lol, so far Im between two names, bugsy, from bedtime stories, or, jerry lol idk why jerry just poped into my mind lol any ideas?

sana
02-11-2011, 09:35 PM
Sweet choice! :D:love: Let's think about the names..
hmm..
How about:
1) Dick
2) Jacky
3) Patch
4) Oreo (black and white ;) )
5) Fudge

Hope you find the perfect name for your new guinea pig :)

inlovewithanimals
02-12-2011, 08:04 AM
i think im going to name him Luigi lol, btw update #2 he just managed to take a shirt that was on my bed and turn it into a cuddle ball for himself? lol. now hes crawling around inside haha. hes sooo cute.

sana
02-12-2011, 02:08 PM
Luigi I thinks it suits him, well, your choice, as I'm not the owner, but I think yes Luigi is a good name for this guinea :)

chocolatepuppy
02-12-2011, 08:04 PM
Luigi is a cutie!!!!:D

inlovewithanimals
02-14-2011, 05:40 PM
THANKS

update # 3 luigi has a death wish, whenever i have him out for his 5 times daily play time lol and i go to put him back in his cage, he tries to jump into it from at least 5 feet away! hes insane lol

Catlady711
02-16-2011, 11:47 PM
He's a cutie!!:)

3Catcondo
02-17-2011, 05:27 PM
He is precious. I love his colors/the way he is marked. Congrats on your new addition

Amy