PDA

View Full Version : In loving memory of my Aunt Sondra 1948-2011

DriftyAlison0
02-10-2011, 08:23 AM
At 3:19am Central Time yesterday my Aunt Sondra passed away from cancer. It has been tough (been crying off and on all day) but I am going to be ok. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and I ask for continuing prayers for my family while they go through the grieving process. I love my aunt and will never forget her. I miss her dearly. The pain that I am feeling now is the type of pain that I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. She did pass peacefully and is no longer suffering. Please the next time you get an infection (particularly in the Bladder) and the infection won't go away, get it checked. If the doctors would of done the right tests, my aunt would be alive today. One of the many things that I will always remember about my aunt is her strong will to live. She fought to the very end (her heart and brain stem kept on going even though the body wanted to stop).

sasvermont
02-10-2011, 09:03 AM
I am sorry to hear of your loss. It is never easy. I lost a brother a few years back and I still think of him every day. I can say that as time passes, the pain lessens and one learns to live with the pain. I try to keep one reminder of my brother with me at all times. I have his money clip and a couple of other items that keep me "in touch" with him.

I wish you strength to get through this life changing experience. You are not alone, as many people will be there for you and your family. Live life to it's fullest.
:love:
Hugs.

Sas

Miss Z
02-10-2011, 11:06 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your aunt's passing. She knew that you loved her very dearly, and no doubt that was why she fought for life so strongly. It sounds like she was a very inspirational lady indeed. :love:

krazyaboutkatz
02-10-2011, 11:12 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss.:( My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Marigold2
02-10-2011, 05:32 PM
What a lovely tribute you wrote. Your words convay the deep love she gave and recieved. It's beautiful. Her life was too short but well spent.
I truly feel sorry for your loss. Sending you a hug and a tissue to wipe the tears.

phesina
02-11-2011, 10:11 AM
I am so sorry. Deepest sympathy toy you, you family, and all who love your Aunt Sondra.

Rest in peace, dear Sondra, pain-free now and much loved and missed.