PDA

View Full Version : Rhiannon

Medusa
02-10-2011, 07:35 AM
Look at you all snuggled in tight in your blanket! How adorable is that! It's hard to imagine you racing around the house when we see how calm you look in that photo, although I have a few furkids whose looks are deceiving as well. You're such good company for your humans so for this and more you're so deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy, pretty Rhiannon. :)

Barbiecat1
02-10-2011, 08:03 AM
Oh please, a DOCILE Tortie? Are you kidding? They are NEVER that way, but that's why we love them so much. BIG personalities all the time, and pretty girls to boot. Happy COTD today, cutie, keep ruling your roost!

kaycountrygal
02-10-2011, 08:14 AM
I smiled as I read about you and your antics. It sure sounds as if you settled in your new home in a big way. Glad you like it there. I hope you and your family and all the furkids are together for many years. Enjoy your status as COTD! Kay in NC

catmandu
02-10-2011, 09:24 AM
:love::love::love:
Rhiannon , you sound like Pouncer Roccalno who is also one feisty Cat so feisty that she refuses to live in the Found Cat Hotel and lives outside like a Feral Princerss, and despite her size she rules the porch.
You sound like you like many Tortiers have that Alpha Cat side to you as well; as you rule your home with an iron paw in a tortie glove.
:):)
You are the queen of all you survey, but you are young yet , and like My Pouncer you may mellow in time!!!
You certainl;y are one Beautiful Lady Cat!!!
:cool::cool:
Pouncer, Karina and Pouncer Roccalno Torties All and starting their Best Regal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW For You Royal Rhiannon, Our Newest Tortie ^^ And Our Newest Rerscued Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day.^^
:love::love::love:

astrid
02-10-2011, 09:30 AM
You're such a cutie and have the name of a goddess and one of my favorite songs.. i love it!!

I hope you're having a terrific day at home, celebrating all together your COTD status ;):cool:

Lots of love and tons of kisses for you sweetie:love::love::love:

tatsxxx11
02-10-2011, 09:32 AM
Good morning beautiful, "one of a kind" Rhiannon! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Torti girl! What a great name your family chose for you, and all of your furry sibs! (Of course now I'm going to have "that song" running through my head all day!:rolleyes::D)

Sounds as though you were the perfect addition to the furry crew, Rhiannon, adding some umm, much needed (if not sought after) spice, spunk and energy to the once sedate Celtic crew!::p You've clearly taken over as leader, alpha kitty, and by all accounts you're more than up to the task (a tough job but someone's got to do it!:D).

We give great thanks to your dear humans for going the rescue route, opening up their home and hearts to such a deserving kitty, providing the bestest forever home for you and all of your sibs!:) What a happy, love and fun filled clan it is, made all the more joyful since your auspicious addition!:)

Enjoy your much deserved day on center stage, Rhiannon! Hope that you and Merlin and Cea all enjoy a very happy day of revelery (with you leading the way, of course, hehe), and many, many more wonderful years together! Love and cuddles to you precious Rhiannon; to the entire furry Celtic clan!:love::love::love:

cool4catz2
02-10-2011, 10:46 AM
Thats an interesting mix.. you could say your demeanor is that of a TortieAbbytude?:D
You are a pretty girl! It was nice to meet "the queen of the feline ambush". That would make a good song or book title!
Happy COTD, Rhiannon (rings like a bell in the night):love: Congrats!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-10-2011, 12:40 PM
Rhiannon what a beauty you are for sure. :love:

What a treat to see your sweet self looking at me from my computer today. I can imagine you are just stuffed full of catitude. Torties seem blessed with more than their fair share. :) I'm sure you are a joy to live with though.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :D:love:

cassiesmom
02-10-2011, 01:20 PM
Rhiannon, what a beautiful tortie girl you are! Happy Cat of the Day!

lizbud
02-10-2011, 04:09 PM
Hello Rhiannon,

A beautiful name for a beautiful cat.:love: Hum, a female Tortie with
attitude, why am I not surprised.:D I'll bet you are very smart too.:)
Congratulations pretty one on being chosen as our CAT OF THE DAY.
Enjoy your special day & a long, happy life with your lucky family.:)

mon
02-10-2011, 08:26 PM
What a lovely cat! have had a cat with an attitude issue as well and they are curiously very indearing. Congrats,beautiful cat. Peace and love:love:

Kay
02-10-2011, 09:36 PM
Such a beauty! Her fur looks so soft, and what a cute grey nose. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

-K.

Momo
02-11-2011, 02:56 PM
Sneaky lil' critter...you played sweet and docile to get into your great home - lol! :)
Seriously, it all looks like fun and games where you live. May all of you - kitties and humans - continue to enjoy your exciting lives - lol! :love: