PDA

View Full Version : Sweet, tiny Squeaker

Barbiecat1
02-09-2011, 06:08 AM
How adorable you are; I wouldn't have given you up, either, I would have taken the medication too! Thank you for keeping him; he will repay you with total love and devotion for as long as you are together. Squeaker, happy COTD. Please be an indoor kitty; too many dangers in the outside world.

Medusa
02-09-2011, 07:10 AM
Squeaker, it's so nice to read that your human takes medication to help w/her allergies to cats. I read too many stories of people giving up their furkids b/c they "suddenly" become allergic. Your human knew she was allergic and she took you in anyhow. That's a really good person! I could never have resisted you either. You were such a tiny little cutie and now you're a sleek black beauty. Enjoy your day as COTD, sweet one. :love:

kaycountrygal
02-09-2011, 08:06 AM
Hello Squeaker, it's a pleasure to meet you. You were such a cute kitten and now you are a handsome teenager at 5 months. You're just getting started in life and I hope you and your family have many years together. I also think it was great of your human to take medicine for allergies rather than give you away. If I had ever bottlefed a kitten, I know I could not let it go. Back to you, it is obvious that you have a great home and are loved. Congrats on being kitten COTD! Kay in NC

KentuckyJim
02-09-2011, 08:30 AM
Dear Friend,
May the Lord bless both you and your fiance for giving this wonderful kitty a good home. He looks like a really sweet-hearted kitty. I love all his pictures but the first two are really good.
I pray Squeaker has a long, happy, healthy life with you folks. May you also have a happy and healthy life, along with gaining the knowledge of the Lord's Savior, Jesus Christ, if you have not done so yet. I am not playing "holier than thou" (God forbid!) but rather, hoping to share the Wonder Who is Jesus, my Savior and Beloved Lord of Lords.
Take care. Thanks so much for sharing Squeaker with us. He's a wonderful kitty.
My love to all in Jesus,
Jim Grayson
Lexington, Kentucky
U.S.A.

catmandu
02-09-2011, 09:10 AM
:love::love::love:
What a Great Little Black Cat you are Squeaker , and if you are this bigat 5 months old, then you are going to be quite a King Sized Cat when you get your growth.
Thank God you purrents found you when you needed help the most!!!
:):)
You are going to be a reminder to your family of their kindness and how they saved a Creature of Our All Mighty Lord God Above.
You are going to have so many good years ahead of you now.
:cool::cool:
Tubby 2, Ebony Beau Tubster and Ebony Tubbette Angels along with Tubster Panther send a Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Saved Cat ^^ Our Newest Black Cat ^^ and Our Newest Friend ^^ and Newest Cat Of The Day Super Squeaker ^^.
:love::love::love:

cool4catz2
02-09-2011, 10:21 AM
Hey Little Squeaker! I live in Maryland also! I am so glad you did not end up in a feral colony and your purrent can tolerate the allergies:love:. You are a handsome black shiny guy:) Nice to meet you today and congratulations! Enjoy:D

mon
02-09-2011, 12:04 PM
I see you have a little sqeeker there,how adorable for you. Sure nice you can manage your allergies and still keep the wee dude.Lucky for him as well. My cat is from a shelter and can meow but is 5 yrs. old and doesn't purr. Oh well guess you can't be great at everything.Have a great day!! all the best,peace and love:love::love::love::):):):love::love::love::)

cassiesmom
02-09-2011, 12:43 PM
Hi, Squeaker, cutie! You were an adorable tiny kitten, and now you are a very handsome big kitten! And your purr-ents decided you'd found your forever home, that's so wonderful! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-09-2011, 01:44 PM
Squeaker what an adorable fellow you are!!! :love:

One look in those baby blue eyes you had would melt a rock. Who could resist? Not me!!! I'd be putty in your paws for sure. How sweet of your mommy to take med instead of giving you up. I would do the same thing. A little fuzzy love is worth way more than allergy relief, eh? ;)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

astrid
02-09-2011, 02:20 PM
Hi cutie!!
My heart aches by thinking on how tiny and fragile you must have been when they found you :( but thank God you were rescued by good people who gave you all the love and care you needed... and even gave you a forever home!!! :):) I love stories with a happy ending!!!

Congratulations for being our COTD :cool: lots of kisses and my best wishes for many more years of health and joy for you and your allergic -but good hearted mom :love: :love:
(I'm allergic too, but the love, fun and good company I get from my Sophie is worth that and more)

Happy COTD Squeaker!!

tatsxxx11
02-09-2011, 02:44 PM
Hi there Squeaker! Happy Cat of the Day to you!:) What a beautiful shot of your gorgeous self...love the contrast of the light against your sleek, shiny, ebony coat; such a pretty pattern!

You were one precious baby, and what a handsome "big boy" you're growing up to be! I can only imagine your mommy's surprise when she found that barely born infant in her yard, squeaking his little heart out!:love: I'm not surprised that your mommy found it impossible to give you up, despite her allergies; not after nursing you back to health and forging a such a special bond of love and trust!:) How lucky she is to have such beautiful best furkid in you, Squeaker, and kudos to your mom, for so selflessly taking those meds so that she could keep you with her, forever!

Congratulations and lots of love to you on your big day, Squeaker! Wishing for you a very happy day of celebration, and many, many more wonderful, love filled years with your family! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Squeaker!:love::love::love:

lizbud
02-09-2011, 04:56 PM
Hi Squeaker,

Aww, what a cute little fuzz ball you were as a baby.:love: Who could
have ignored you? I am so glad you landed in the back yard of a wonderful
family.:) Congratulations on being chosen as our special CAT OF THE DAY.
Sending lots of pets & ear skritches on your special day sweetie.:)

Momo
02-11-2011, 02:53 PM
What a lil' darling you are! You stole your humans' hearts, and they love you for it! I know that you will grow up healthy and happy! :love::love::love: