PDA

View Full Version : Judette and Boscoe

Marigold2
02-08-2011, 09:30 PM
Today is a sad day for me. My sweet little Judette hammie went to the RB last night, my adorable little girl is gone.
I spoiled her silly and do feel good about that, she had lots of love and snacks.
Then my Boscoe (Maine Coon) has been crying when he pees. So off he went to the vet. $286.00 later we were told he has Feline Interstitial Cystitis. He is on meds for the pain and swelling.
No diabetes, no thyroid issues.
He lost 5 lbs going from 18 to 13.
Waiting for blood work to come back.
How much do I love Boscoe, how many stars are there in the heaven, he is my big fatty boy, my lion? He looks at me with such deep profound love, cuddles in my arms at night and purrs, kisses my nose and just gives love UNTIL he has had enough then he bites. LOL as I said he is my lion.

cassiesmom
02-08-2011, 09:43 PM
Oh, Boscoe! BIG purr-ayers for you, sweet lion kitty boy and your meowmie too.

And I am so sorry about Judette. :( (((HUGS)))

chocolatepuppy
02-08-2011, 09:58 PM
I'm sorry about Judette.:( Pawsitive thoughts and prayers for Boscoe.

Marigold2
02-10-2011, 05:29 PM
Heard back from the vet, Boscoe has an overactive thyroid. To have it treated with a radioactive iodine would be around $1200.00. The pills about $60.00 a month. My poor baby, so sick. And me going to be so poor.

kaycountrygal
02-11-2011, 11:08 AM
I'm sorry for you loss. For Roscoe, I hope he gets better soon. Yes, sometimes it can be expensive to keep our cats healthy but we love them and do what we can to help them. Kay in NC

cassiesmom
02-16-2011, 08:51 PM
A candle for Boscoe...
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=12698575