PDA

View Full Version : Working Hard

fritz03
02-07-2011, 02:46 PM
http://www.bluemelon.com/photo/22642/1142886.jpgHere is a picture of me last Wednesday blowing snow in the driveway.Our neighbor's Daughter-In-Law was visiting with her husband(their son)from Portland,Oregon and she had never seen anyone use a snow blower so she took some pictures and left this one with the neighbor.We have had our share of snow over the last week,Saturday into Sunday was 4 inches,wasn't supposed to be any,I was up at quarter to 5 Sunday shoveling,took 2 hours to do ours,the one across the street and my Uncle's,was tired so didn't go to church.I know Dad would be very proud that I am using a snow blower,wondering why I didn't use one sooner.

Freedom
02-07-2011, 02:57 PM
Go Barry!!!! The snowblower really does help with the snow clearing, I am so glad you are using one now!

You can do the huge mound that the city plows push across the bottom of the driveway with it, too. Just go slowly and take small "bites" and not the whole width of the snow blower.

That is a great photo!

Daisy and Delilah
02-09-2011, 11:45 PM
I agree with Sandie. That is a fabulous picture. I've never seen a snow blower. It has to be alot more tricky than it looks to operate one. Way to go, Barry!! I know your Dad is proud!!:)

Marigold2
02-10-2011, 06:05 PM
Wow you are working hard. I bet you felt like a popsicle when you came inside.
Thank goodness for snowblowers. They do make life much easier.
Sending you some warm cocoa with extra whipped cream. :D