PDA

View Full Version : Comptia A+ Training Videos

Catty1
02-06-2011, 10:43 PM
There are 22 videos in all, and they are free - even the downloads.

http://www.professormesser.com/free-a-plus-training/220-701/professor-messers-free-220-70x-comptia-a-training-course

They are being used in conjunction with the Comptia A+ course I am taking.

Just went thru Chapters 1 and 2 - and my head hurts already! :p:D

blue
02-06-2011, 11:07 PM
I had to pay for a class with an instructor. The online stuff made my head hurt too.

Catty1
02-06-2011, 11:22 PM
Hi, blue - we have an instructor too...but since all 7 or 8 of us are at different levels, the course is more of a study session, ie, we study certain chapters each week, discuss and ask questions at class (which anyone can answer), and carry on. It makes for a stronger learning experience, I think.

The course was finally offered thru the Calgary IT Pro Association. I had to pay up my membership fees - $25 a year, and then pay for the course: $50.

I am so glad this came along because I am quite broke...wish me luck!

blue
02-06-2011, 11:35 PM
Good luck.

Mine was a 5 day course and I couldnt have done it without the college money my mom had socked away.

Catty1
02-07-2011, 11:27 AM
I am looking forward to this, blue. Haven't had my brain working hard in a long time. :)

My first thought on waking..."ATX and ATX micro are the most used...BTX had the good air flow. Or was that NLX? No, BTX - NLX had the daughterboard..." etc. lol:D