PDA

View Full Version : Love em and hate em

iceyshiver21
10-31-2002, 12:59 PM
I guess i cant say hate, but i angry right now the nieghbor usally great dogs killed one of my rabbits(cloey)!

Logan
10-31-2002, 01:20 PM
:( I am so sorry.

iceyshiver21
10-31-2002, 01:27 PM
Plus eirlier that day my dad said where we were lucky to still have them all because the dogs where trying to get into the chickens and rabbits pens.

DoggiesAreTheBest
10-31-2002, 04:59 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

tatsxxx11
10-31-2002, 06:06 PM
I'm so very sorry about your bunny:( Even the sweetest dogs can show a very strong prey drive. I hope that your neighbors will make sure their doggies are safely confined and kept away from your critters. And thank you for not saying hate. Under the cirumstances, that's a very generous gesture. My most sincere condolences on the loss of your little bunny.

Uabassoon
10-31-2002, 06:07 PM
I'm so sorry you lost your bunny. I know it must be hard for you.

ramanth
11-01-2002, 08:06 AM
I'm so sorry. :(

anna_66
11-01-2002, 08:18 AM
So sorry to hear about your bunny:(

ellensy
11-01-2002, 09:31 AM
So sad to hear bout this.....:(

Sudilar
11-01-2002, 09:40 AM
I am so sorry about your bunny.

iceyshiver21
11-01-2002, 10:29 AM
Thanks you all, i love their dogs, and the just make me made on the way they treat them ive called the cops on the nieghbors a few times because ive seen poor conditions of animales other there even some dead ones, no dogs, but cats and goat, which could have been cause for a # of reasons(diese, lack of food, water, fights, neglect.) i think its neglect and lack of food ive called the cops and never did quit figger out whats going on. there dog sneak over to my house and eat the food i ""accidentely"" dropped, if you catch my point i cant take it but they know i dont like it and i dont want no harm to come to my dogs, we have a dog from them (annie my show dog) the little cutie up int the avatar thingy. She ran over to there house one day, because the freind who also keeps his dogs out there( her old owner) was over and she ran to see him and he was AMAZED:eek: on how clean her coat was, goes to show what a little care does. but i just worry bout my babies and dont want no harm to come to them. BUT Im wathcing them!
(0) (0)
{-----}

Karen
11-02-2002, 01:06 PM
I am sorry both to hear about Cloey's death, and about the sad conditions your neighbor keeps the dogs in. You are so very kind for "accidentally" dropping food, and for taking Annie, and showing them how healthy a loved dog can be!

We will all keep you in our prayers.

iceyshiver21
11-02-2002, 01:09 PM
thanks very much thats one of the resons i show annie, To show them what she can do! they underestimated her. Im working on getting annies nefew that lives over there and find him a good home hes so sweet and loves kids!

COCatMama
11-02-2002, 01:46 PM
Blame the owners, not the animals. I would threaten to sue if the mangy beasts actually got into my yard, maybe that will teach them!
I used to have a bunny, Dublin the Stew and if some dog or cat had hurt him.......ooooooh I'd be after those neighbours!

ChewmonkeyBC
11-02-2002, 03:30 PM
Im sorry about your loss......hugs from me ..... licks from Chewy and Sport.....

My aunts doxin killed my lil guinea pig Terra....my mom and dad had went outa town to clean out me Great Uncs. house that we bought..and i was at a sleep over.....well my aunt had asked if she could bring over her doxin lil bit...(who had a reputaion of killing little animals she had killed my brothers rabbit when my brother sold it to my aunt..not sure if this was be4 or after the rabbit killing)well my dad said...ONLY AND ONLY IFFFFF the dog stays locked up!!!......well she didnt lock up the dog and sum who it got to my lil baby GP and killed it.....I had spent 5 dollars each on the 4 gps i bought($20)W/My own money from my job of watching my neighbors champion coon dogs....i would have expected my aunt to pay me back the 5$ i spent on the GP because it was an acident...but then when i found out about my dad telling my aunt to lock up the dog and she didnt i got purdy mad.......this was at least 4 months ago and i still havent gotten my money back.....not that the money is important but i was fired up when her dog killed my GP and then found out that aunt didnt do as told!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: .......so i know how ya fell even though u had a rabbit......because i loved lil bit to death she was such a sweet dog.....

Sorry bout your loss

Kay

FcR:)

ChewmonkeyBC
11-02-2002, 03:33 PM
i would have expected my aunt to pay me back the 5$ i spent on the GP

i would have expected
wouldnt have

sorry bout that

kay

Raiza
11-02-2002, 04:36 PM
I am very sorry for your loss ((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

It sounds like more than the police need to be called on those neighbors...Animal Control should be contacted. It agitates me to hear of people mistreating their animals.....

iceyshiver21
11-02-2002, 04:55 PM
im working on slowly getting and buying all there dogs and its alot of work, i know what you mean about getting your money back, im 15 and i have had to save forever, but its worth it all my dogs, horses, cats, chickens, phestant(there names are all below the message) are mine i pay for the new pet supplies(vet bills, bedding, doghouses ect.) and every thing but dog food, we paid $50 for our rabbit it was a she was a high quality Rex breed of rabbit that my brothers were going to you for showing, i would be mad about the doxin killing my any of my furry friends i have a doxie at my feet right now, hes a sweetie and like to chase things to but as a pup he had a kitten friends so he just plays with them instead of killing them(goes to show what some soicalizing can do), but doxies where breed to hunt, mostly little furry things, and so your aunts doxie was just following its pray drive, i hope you blame your aunt within reason, and not the doxie, it was just doing what doxies do best. I have never owned a ginnia pig, but ive owned plenty of rats at the bottom is messe, my blue rat

iceyshiver21
11-02-2002, 05:02 PM
sorry bout this i forgot to adress one last thing I also :mad: HATE :mad: animal abusers they make me so mad! i keep calling the cops, but i cant give a sttment with my name, because i fear about the cafty of my dogs that guy is nuts i mean really crazy he has a bad history of stuff like not taking care of his animals and poisoning things, some of the other neighbors dogs, turn up missing or die of unknown causes, but know one can say he did it because lack of proof but we all know he did.

***Heres a pic of annie the dog i saved from his friend.

COCatMama
11-02-2002, 05:04 PM
once a neighbour's mangy cat 'broke into' our house and got at our beloved Budgie, Perry. My first dog was in an upstairs bedroom and for some reason my mom had shut the door. My mom heard the commotion downstairs of the ##$# cat killing my poor flightless budgie and let the dog out who was busy going nuts. But it was too late...the theiving little %#$# escaped out the window he got in but not before my mom ID'ed it. She called those neighbours to tell them what had happened and they *laughed!* I was at summer camp and i was 12 or so at the time. When i got home my mom told me what had happened. I was sooooooooooooo mad! Several days later that mangy cat was in our backyard again and i cornered it with a hose and sprayed the bejeezus out of it!! it did not come back after that. I didn't want it killing wildbirds in our yard either, we had a bird feeder.

iceyshiver21
11-02-2002, 05:08 PM
ya we feed birds too, my grandma had a lovley budgie, named beauty that died of a broken heart when its mate died. i would have sprayed the cat too, i mean its only doing that pray drive thing but, still it would have made me so mad!:mad:

ChewmonkeyBC
11-02-2002, 05:18 PM
awww cute rattie!!i would luv to have a rattie but mom wont let me.....o well iv got to many other critters at the moment to really need anymore.....i bought a meat rabit.....Alexa(she was from show rabbits i think)...from my best friend's brother for 6$ and had her for 3 yrs until one day when it was really really cold and her water in her bottle froze and she couldnt get any out...and before her i had one male named skippy(that loved popcorn!:) )and his water bottle cracked and so he was using a bowl and it was really hot out side and he dumped his water and i was going in to put up stuff from the store and going to get him summore water when he whent crazy and started sqeeking:eek: i was like 8yrs and didnt know what dehydration was but i do now i do and make sure all my critters have water...

"we paid $50 for our rabbit it was a she was a high quality Rex breed of rabbit that my brothers were going to you for showing,"
Its good though even though the dog(s) killed the rabit your still trying to get them.to find a better home?:confused: sry if im misstaken.....

"but doxies where breed to hunt, mostly little furry things, and so your aunts doxie was just following its pray drive, i hope you blame your aunt within reason, and not the doxie, it was just doing what doxies do best"
yea....because I mean I really wouldnt have been as mad, i mean if sumin kills your pet your gunna be mad but, if it wouldnt have been for the fact that my aunt didnt obey i wouldnt have been mad and telling her to pay up.....because if my aunt would have been more careful it wouldnt have happend......
lol sry if im talkin your ear off......:)

kay

ChewmonkeyBC
11-02-2002, 05:23 PM
awwww annie is so beautiful im glad u saved her!!!its sad sum of the things that people do!i agree w/u I HATe animal abusers!

kay

iceyshiver21
11-02-2002, 05:24 PM
no thats ok beacause i would have said the same thing i just coulndnt find the right words so i left it out

sorry about the confustion i tend to multi task and get people messed up

I ment save the dogs/ they dont have any rabbits. sorry.