PDA

View Full Version : Find the kitty video...

happylabs
02-05-2011, 01:31 PM
Are you sick of my videos yet? I guess I am tired of being stuck in the house so much this winter. I started to strip my bed for washing bedding and got a phone call. Forgot about it for hours. Went back to finish. I was tugging on the sheets and they seemed a bit heavy. I realized Buddy was in there somewhere. Got the camera and started gently poking the blankets with a hanger. Out comes a paw. The kitty surprise is about 3/4 of the way through the video if you get tired of just watching the paw. :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I0sE3MGYm8s?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I0sE3MGYm8s?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Laura's Babies
02-05-2011, 02:09 PM
That single paw reaching out was so cute but when the head popped out...ADOREABLE!! (He was undercover working and you interrupted!:eek:)

BarbPond
02-05-2011, 03:32 PM
That is really cute!

catmandu
02-05-2011, 06:41 PM
I am old and I grew up with dial phone and black and white TV.
So beiung able to see videos of Ctas is like science fiction to me!
What a great Video and what a Great Little Cat!!!:love::love::love:

momcat
02-05-2011, 07:20 PM
Tired of your videos? Surely you jest!!! I really liked this one with that cute little pawsie trying to beat the hanger back. And then Buddy's adorable face popped out :love: :D

Please give Buddy lots of lovies from me? And above all else, keep the videos coming!!!

cassiesmom
02-05-2011, 08:17 PM
Awww, Buddy! You are so adorable! I like how the paw appears, then disappears, then it's back ... and the surprise about three fourths through is so sweet! Loads of lovies to you from me, too :love:

katladyd
02-06-2011, 12:00 AM
Finding a sweet kitty amid the sheets is one of life's true treasures! Love your videos, keep posting them. You kitties are adorable!

krazyaboutkatz
02-06-2011, 12:46 AM
Buddy is such a cutie pie. Great video.:)