PDA

View Full Version : Another Video of my sweet Mama kitty...

happylabs
02-05-2011, 09:17 AM
We had a 3-hour power outage on Thursday due to snow and ice. I spent part of it sitting in my chair with my fleecy blanket, a book and Mama on my lap. Could life get any better?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kXFgNQrVfC0?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kXFgNQrVfC0?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

catmandu
02-05-2011, 09:32 AM
Aww that is so nice to have a Cat on yoyur lap, and not on the book as a certain Panther usually is.:love:
Mamma Kitty is one of our favorite Cats , and is such a Dear Lady Cat:love:

Laura's Babies
02-05-2011, 09:43 AM
Life just don't get any better! I LOVE:love:LOVE:love:LOVE:love: it when I am on the sofa and have 2 or 3 of mine there with me..

Looks like Mama loved it too!..

BarbPond
02-05-2011, 12:12 PM
Oh my Mama sure is a cute girl! You know maybe she did smell another kitty that had rubbed on that book. My cats do that at times and I never thought of that before! Anyhow she sure is a sweetie! Give her a hug for me :love:

happylabs
02-05-2011, 01:24 PM
Oh my Mama sure is a cute girl! You know maybe she did smell another kitty that had rubbed on that book. My cats do that at times and I never thought of that before! Anyhow she sure is a sweetie! Give her a hug for me :love:

When you think about it, cats have a super sense of smell. Just think of what they must smell on a library book that has touched so many hands. Oh wait...maybe we don't want to know! :p

cassiesmom
02-05-2011, 08:24 PM
Hello, sweet Mama kitty! I like the part of the video where you turn and look at meowmie-- cos you are so beautiful! Could you please have meowmie give you a hug for me, too (Tink and Buddy too, please).

Cassie head-bumps books, too... I've never thought about what she smells on them!

chocolatepuppy
02-05-2011, 08:57 PM
You're a pretty kitty Mama!:love:

katladyd
02-05-2011, 11:56 PM
I would sure be happy if I had a pretty girl like Mamma sitting on my lap along with a good book!:D

krazyaboutkatz
02-06-2011, 12:49 AM
She's a real sweetheart. Thanks for sharing this with us.:)