PDA

View Full Version : Hanna, her new fountain, and her toys

boscibo
10-31-2002, 12:44 PM
Yep - she likes this running water thing. No toys have gone in yet (but she did wreck a furry mouse in the regular water bowl last night). She sits in front of it, or behind as in this picture - and just stares at the water. Those are her fetching toys next to her. I didn't put them there, they just end up there.

http://home.attbi.com/~pattis_garden2/blog_hanna_fountain.jpg

lynnestankard
10-31-2002, 12:51 PM
Great Pic., Boscibo - isn't Hanna gorgeous - posing like a real lady!
Ah sweetie-pie!

Lynne

wolflady
10-31-2002, 12:54 PM
Great pic! I am so tempted to get one of those water dispensers for my cats, now that I see so many of you have them and the cats like them!! :)
Love the "cat mat"! That's great!

There is this cute little store called Purrsnickity in Los Gatos (the town of cats, imagine that!!) here in CA and I was in such heaven browsing through everything! Too bad I have no $$$ I would have bought out the whole store!
I saw this cute food bowl...it said scarf-n-barf! LOL :D I may just have to go back and get that one because it is so Marius!! :D

NoahsMommy
10-31-2002, 12:55 PM
What a cutie!!! :)

Enjoy your new fountain little Hanna!

yumyum6970
10-31-2002, 01:01 PM
That is a cute picture and a neat water fountain. How do you keep your cats from not making a mess with their food?? Our cats are so messy everynight there is food all over the floor :(

boscibo
10-31-2002, 01:11 PM
YumYum, I had just cleaned it up for the fountains' arrival yesterday. :D.
Ususally there are bits of cat food on the floor there. Is your name from the Lilian Jackson Braun books Yum Yum? I love those cat mysteries.

10-31-2002, 01:17 PM
What a neat fountain !! Looks much better than ours .... !
Have fun , sweet Hanna !:D :D

Uabassoon
10-31-2002, 06:11 PM
She looks so cute staring at the water, it's like she wondering if the water will ever stop running.

krazyaboutkatz
11-01-2002, 12:04 AM
What a cute picture of Hanna. I'm glad that she likes her new fountain. :)

jenluckenbach
11-01-2002, 05:38 AM
Great picture and fountain. I think my cats would l,ove them , but not enough places to plug it in.

Cataholic
11-01-2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Great picture and fountain. I think my cats would l,ove them , but not enough places to plug it in.

What, you don't have fifty outlets in all your rooms? I think your cats would like one big fountain in the dining room!

I love Hanna's new fountain.

catland
11-01-2002, 06:49 PM
ohhh - I'll have to write Santa to see if he can give one of those to my little water boy Joxer. He's been very good this year.

(BTW - beautiful kitty:D )