PDA

View Full Version : Lily wins a prize!

Prairie Purrs
02-02-2011, 06:57 PM
The "Weatherbird" (the mascot of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch) has a Twitter account, and he posted that he'd give a Weatherbird doll to his 1500th Twitter follower. So I signed up Lily as a follower (she and Caly have their own Twitter accounts :D), and here's what she won:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/Pencats/1namg2.jpg

Isn't that a hoot?

Freedom
02-02-2011, 06:59 PM
Ahahahaaa, can she carry it around? Oh I know, she can snuggle up with it!

Amazing gal, your Lily!

Laura's Babies
02-02-2011, 07:03 PM
LOL!! I hope that isn't as big as it looks!!!

Prairie Purrs
02-02-2011, 07:04 PM
It hasn't arrived yet, so I don't know just how big the doll is. From the photo, it may be about as big as Lily is! One of my RB kitties hated stuffed animals, so we'll see how Lily reacts. :D

phesina
02-02-2011, 07:18 PM
Congratulations to Lily!

After it arrives, you should send a picture of Lily with her prize to the Post-Dispatch or at least to the Weatherbird's Twitter account!

catmandu
02-02-2011, 07:18 PM
That is such a cool prize and an unique too.
I bet Lily snuggles up to that,
It is always good to win something!!:love::love::love:

Prairie Purrs
02-02-2011, 07:27 PM
Congratulations to Lily!

After it arrives, you should send a picture of Lily with her prize to the Post-Dispatch or at least to the Weatherbird's Twitter account!

That's a great idea! Unless, of course, she tries to tear it to shreds--that might not be too well received. :o

momcat
02-02-2011, 07:42 PM
Concatulations on your big win, Lily! Please remind your Meowmie that all of your PT fans want to see some pictures of you and your new friend when he arrives. Have loads of fun with your new friend, sweetie!

Freedom
02-02-2011, 09:17 PM
That's a great idea! Unless, of course, she tries to tear it to shreds--that might not be too well received. :o

Rub some catnip on it; she'll love it to death, he he heeee. Oh I didn't realize you haven't got it yet! I was wondering why no photo of Lily with her bird.

astrid
02-04-2011, 10:39 AM
Concatulations on your big win, Lily! Please remind your Meowmie that all of your PT fans want to see some pictures of you and your new friend when he arrives. Have loads of fun with your new friend, sweetie!

Yes! we'd love to see her with her super cool new friend!
Congrats Lily, what a great prize you got!