PDA

View Full Version : Lonny

Medusa
02-02-2011, 07:36 AM
Such a good start you have in your new life, Lonny. You've allowed humans to give you a wonderful home w/other furkids. A handsome boy like you deserves nothing but the best. Enjoy your day as COTD, cutie pie. :)

cool4catz2
02-02-2011, 09:32 AM
Hi Loneeka! You are looking right at me this icy morning:love:. What a treat for ME! I hope you will just perch on that nice cat tree and watch it snow today! Happy COTD, Lonny expect many treats to come your way today!

kaycountrygal
02-02-2011, 10:29 AM
Hi Lonny, it is a pleasure to meet you. You are so lucky that you were adopted and it sure sounds as if you have a great home and are loved. You are a handsome boy and I hope you and your human have many years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

momoffuzzyfaces
02-02-2011, 12:40 PM
Lonny what a handsome fellow you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. They warmed up my cold day!!! :) I bet it's lots of fun having you around. I hope you are having lots of extra fun today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

Randi
02-02-2011, 01:04 PM
Lonny, I think you found the perfect home. :) I wish you a long, healthy and happy life!

Take it to the limit and celebrate being our Cat of the Day! Make sure you have lots of fun, extra treats and cuddles, today! What a gorgeous boy you are!

Kisses and purrs from me and Fister. :love:

catmandu
02-02-2011, 02:54 PM
:love::love::love:
What a Big Kitten you are Lonny, and you certainly give the promise of growing into quite a good sized Cat,
WE are praying that your Guardians post your photo as yopu grow up to be a Great Big MagnfiCat, you will be so wonderous looking with all of your colours!!!
:):)
You are so lucky finding your FurrEver Home at such a young age Lonny, now you , your Dog Companion and Your Family will have many yeras to grow together, and become Great Friends.
:cool::cool:
We Found Cats Love Kittens and semd Our Finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Rescue Cat ^^ and Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Future ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of the Day ^^ Loveable Lonny.^^

mon
02-02-2011, 03:14 PM
Wow Lonny looks so much like our cat they could be twins! What a lovely kitten.have a great day! Lonny is a great cat of the day! You can see Mia,our cat,she was cat of the day a couple weeks ago and see how similar they look. Mia's kind of a pygmy (really small) and missing a foot though.Peace and Love:love::love::love::)

lizbud
02-02-2011, 04:12 PM
Hello Lonny,

What a handsome little fellow you are Loneeka.:love: You have the
sweetest face.:) I loved reading all about you today. Your human's words
just overflow with love & pride when telling us how sweet you are.:love:
I wish you a long, happy & healthy life baby boy.:) Congratulations on being
chosen for honors as our delightful CAT OF THE DAY. Sending hugs, pets
and treats to help you celebrate.:)

Momo
02-02-2011, 04:56 PM
What a pretty boy you are! I'm happy that you are now used to your new home...have a great COTD status! :love:

tatsxxx11
02-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Hi there handsome, adorable, precious Lonny!:D So happy to meet you, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved Cat of the Day reign, partying mightily!:)

You've only been with your Mommy for a short while, but already you've secured your place in her heart (as if she had a chance, hehe)!:) And while it took you awhile to settle into your new surroundings, understandably so, judging by that more than contented look on your sweet face, you're every bit as much in love with her as is with you; with your new home and life!:love: How lucky she is to have a joyful, spirited, life loving kitty such as you to call her very own!:)

Thanks for ending my day with a huge smile, sweetheart! Wishing for you and your Mommy, many, many more wonderful, happy, love filled years together! Hugs and smoochies to you, precious Lonny!:love::love::love:

Kay
02-02-2011, 08:23 PM
What beautiful tabby stripes, and such a cute face! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

cassiesmom
02-03-2011, 04:11 PM
WE are praying that your Guardians post your photo as you grow up to be a Great Big MagnfiCat, you will be so wonderous looking with all of your colours!!!
:):)

I agree one thousand percent! Lonny, what a beautiful tabby cat you are! I hope you had a very special day as Cat of the Day, sweety!