PDA

View Full Version : Mr. French

Medusa
02-01-2011, 07:15 AM
Tell your human to buy a Drinkwell cat fountain for you. That way he won't be bothered w/cat spit. ;) I'll bet you're something to see while chasing that crazy shoestring especially when the rugs start flying around. Such a handsome boy as yourself and being so superior and all, it's so nice that you let your humans play w/you. ;) Enjoy your day as COTD. :)

catmandu
02-01-2011, 09:12 AM
:love::love::love:
When I saw the name Mr French , I of course thought of the role played by the late Sebastien Cabot who was I believe a Cat Fancier.
You are quiote a handsome Cat Mr French, and it has been quite a while since we have a Classic Persian.
:):)
You need your own Drinkwell, Mary is quite right. And some bottled water too, nice and cold.
We Love Purring Persians here at the Found Cta Hotel, and how we wish Mr French
that you could have come yesterday for Chicken.
:cool::cool:
We Found Cats All Love You and send a Purrsian MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Saved Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of the Day MagnfiCat Mr French!!!
:love::love::love:

cool4catz2
02-01-2011, 09:25 AM
Good morning Mr. French! You are a great story teller! Darn that lazy shoestring:D You are like my cat. She only wants dry food and wont eat tuna either:confused:. She will eat my chicken and turkey.
She also likes chipmunks and mice, voles, moles...ew. I cant find that stuff in a can.
You do have some crazy, wonderful fur!
And a wet mustache:eek: Happy COTD handsome Persian :love:.

Hi Grace in a case!

happylabs
02-01-2011, 09:32 AM
I thought about Sebastian Cabot too! Mr. French you are a handsome kitty. Congrats on being COTD.

Laura's Babies
02-01-2011, 09:41 AM
Om MY Mr. Freanch! I remind me so much of my RB Chynna! I bet you are as smart as he was too! He understood human talk no matter what was said..

You are such a handsome boy and you deserve being COTD! Enjoy your day.. HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY MR. FRENCH!!

BarbPond
02-01-2011, 09:44 AM
Happy COTD Mr. French!

You are one handsome cat! The story you wrote about your life is really neat. I enjoyed reading it!

catlover11
02-01-2011, 11:06 AM
Silly Mr. French - you would please your mom and at the same time have a much longer and healthier life if you would eat canned food since, if you don't know it, you're a carnivore and your organs need real meat, which is not found in any dry food. The dry also damages the coating on your teeth which sets you up for more tartar and bacteria which taxes your kidneys. Even if your dad would let you drink his water (or have your own) it's not enough. We humans are finally reading labels and understanding how important water is for our bodies - the same goes for you cats. Even the best dry cat food isn't as good as eating good quality canned food (and it will help with hair balls too - which would be good with your beautiful fur). Your organs will thank you and we want you to be here for many years to come.

Freckles
02-01-2011, 11:57 AM
Neat story, Mr. French!

lizbud
02-01-2011, 11:58 AM
Hello Mr. French,

Very nice to meet you Mr, French.:love: I don't know how you ever
ended up in a scary place, but I am very happy to know you didn't stay
long. Sounds like you love the home you have now, and they sure love
you sweetie.:love: Congratulations on being named our CAT OF THE DAY.
Enjoy your special day handsome boy.:)

mon
02-01-2011, 12:26 PM
Mr.French is one fine cat,congrats on being cat of the day! hope he lives large and long! Have a great one:love::love::)

kaycountrygal
02-01-2011, 01:06 PM
Cute writeup. Hello Mr. French, it is a pleasure to meet you. Your mom drove a long way to get you from a rescue group and I can tell she is not disappointed. You are a very beautiful cat and it is obvious that you are wanted and loved. I enjoyed all the photos of your handsome self. I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

momoffuzzyfaces
02-01-2011, 01:56 PM
Mr. French what a dashing looking fellow you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. They sure brightened up my snowy day and made me smile. I love your blue eyes. I bet you notice everything that goes on around you, don't you? I loved reading about you too. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. You certainly deserve to be.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :D :love:

Barbiecat1
02-01-2011, 02:05 PM
That squishy face of your cracks me up; you are SO cute! Enjoy your special day today.

tatsxxx11
02-01-2011, 04:26 PM
Happy Cat of the Day to you, Mr French!:)

May I just say...Oh, what a face!:D Couldn't you be any more precious, Mr. French? hehe Your long, flowing, cream and coral colored coat, those amazing, sky blues eyes, are simply gorgeous. But it's that adorable expression on that sweet face of yours that takes the cake! hehe I just can't get enough of that close up...makes me smile out loud, and from ear to ear!:love: My Oliver is a rescued Persian too, though he doesn't' have quite the smooshy face as you...but he does your long, Leroy Neiman-esque "moustache!":cool:

I see how your Mommy feel in love with you at first sight, and by all accounts it didn't take long before you won over your Daddy, too!:) I can't imagine how a kitty as beautiful, as sweet and lovable as you, ever came to find himself homeless, in rescue. But thankfully, finally, you found your way to a committed forever family who will love you forever and always! What's NOT to love!:) Heartfelt thanks to your dear Mommy for going the rescue route, the extra mile, literally; opening up her home and heart to such a deserving kitty!

I hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration, sweet boy; being loved and pampered to pieces; you sure deserve it! Hugs and kisses, purrs and headbumpies to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Mr. French, from me and my boy, Oliver!:love::love::love:

Marigold2
02-01-2011, 07:38 PM
That face so cute yet so disapproving. Mr. French you look so mad. LOL I just want to kiss and spoil you. You are a French Prince for sure.

Momo
02-01-2011, 08:53 PM
Your story is quite funny, Mr French!
What a face...it's funny how such a mean-looking kitty can be so cool and laid back - lol! :)
I hope that everyday is COTD for you!

MrGrammartroll
02-01-2011, 09:10 PM
Congratulations, Mr French on COTD! You are such a pretty boy!! I really need to get together with your mom so I can introduce you to Daffy, my black Persian owner. I'm so glad you found your mom and that she introduced me to COTD! Daffy says I need to take some pictures of him and see if he can be on next! Your mom is my sister, so I guess we'll consider you and Daffy related. I hope the snow melts soon in Libby so you can chase the jumpy things again! :love:

gdnplnt
02-02-2011, 12:25 PM
Silly Mr. French - you would please your mom and at the same time have a much longer and healthier life if you would eat canned food since, if you don't know it, you're a carnivore and your organs need real meat, which is not found in any dry food. The dry also damages the coating on your teeth which sets you up for more tartar and bacteria which taxes your kidneys. Even if your dad would let you drink his water (or have your own) it's not enough. We humans are finally reading labels and understanding how important water is for our bodies - the same goes for you cats. Even the best dry cat food isn't as good as eating good quality canned food (and it will help with hair balls too - which would be good with your beautiful fur). Your organs will thank you and we want you to be here for many years to come.

Thanks CatLover for your concerns, but I really DON'T LIKE real meat, moist cat food or anything like that. It would be like making my Mom's 2-year old nephew eat spinach. I just turn my face away. My Mom gives me vitamins, and she makes sure I have several sources of fresh (ground water well) water in the house. I have a wonderful coat, my eyes are clear and Mom keeps my face clean. She brushes and combs me every day because I sure can't handle all this fur! I have never gotten a hairball and I have nice clean poops. Nuff said about that! :D

gdnplnt
02-02-2011, 12:31 PM
Hi Mr.French. Are you a fan of Sebastion Cabot or French Canadian. You do have quite the mustache, I can see why your Pops might get a little wierded out drinking after you, there might be left overs in that 'stache.:D Welcome to the Cool Cats Club and happy COTD Mr.Cool:love::cool:

Hey Cat Daddy! Yep you guessed it. Part of the reason my Mom chose me was that I was indeed named after Mr French on Family Affair, one of her favorite childhood shows (she even had a Mrs Beasley doll!!). I am Canadian but can't speak much French (but my Dad is conversant, maybe he can teach me!). I am proud to belong to the Cool Cats Club. Thanks!:D

gdnplnt
02-02-2011, 12:33 PM
Congratulations, Mr French on COTD! You are such a pretty boy!! I really need to get together with your mom so I can introduce you to Daffy, my black Persian owner. I'm so glad you found your mom and that she introduced me to COTD! Daffy says I need to take some pictures of him and see if he can be on next! Your mom is my sister, so I guess we'll consider you and Daffy related. I hope the snow melts soon in Libby so you can chase the jumpy things again! :love:

Hey Daffy! My Mom told me all about you! We definitely need to get together. You would love it out here. We can prowl the garden. Lets talk soon! And definitely, get your picture up!:love: