PDA

View Full Version : Buddy Video - Getting Ready to Go Outside

happylabs
01-31-2011, 05:14 AM
I set the camera on the floor while I got Buddy ready to go outside. He knows the word outside now and just goes in circles rubbing his ears on the doorway and meowing. Notice in the video everytime I say the word outside he meowrs. (Don't look at my mudroom in the background...very messy).

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K7LKhWLu3Lk" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

catmandu
01-31-2011, 09:44 AM
Aww , what a Great Cat Buddy is.:love:
He is so excited to go out , and he certainly is more cooperative about putting a harness on than any of My Found Cats would be!!!
What a Happy Lively Cat.:cool::cool::cool:

Laura's Babies
01-31-2011, 11:32 AM
:D I LOVED IT!!! If you know anything at all about me, you know I LOVE a verbal cat! His voice is so cute..

happylabs
01-31-2011, 11:51 AM
Aww , what a Great Cat Buddy is.:love:
He is so excited to go out , and he certainly is more cooperative about putting a harness on than any of My Found Cats would be!!!
What a Happy Lively Cat.:cool::cool::cool:

He had wanted to go outside ever since he showed up on my doorstep back in 2002. I guess it has been 3 summers now since I leash trained him. He didn't like it the first time but the second time he realized he would get to go outside if he cooperated so now he is all about the harness.

:D I LOVED IT!!! If you know anything at all about me, you know I LOVE a verbal cat! His voice is so cute..

Oh my gosh, I love a talky kitty too. Buddy and Mama both are talkers. Buddy actually answers me now I think. If I say "hi Buddy" he usually responds. :)

katladyd
01-31-2011, 12:32 PM
Neither of mine is a big talker, so I get a big kick out kitties that converse. Buddy is adorable! Give that boy loves from me!:love: