PDA

View Full Version : Awww...Zoe...

Catty1
01-30-2011, 08:05 PM
I had no camera handy - but she walked up to Cole and gave his face several loving grooming licks!

So nice to see the bonding continuing to grow...:):love:

Laura's Babies
01-30-2011, 08:10 PM
I love seeing mine do that, especially because it is so rare that it happens here..

cassiesmom
01-30-2011, 08:13 PM
Aww, Zoe ! What a sweet girl!

Freedom
01-30-2011, 08:19 PM
:love:

krazyaboutkatz
01-31-2011, 06:47 PM
How sweet.:) I love seeing this too but when mine do this they usually end up biting each other and then fighting.:rolleyes:

catmandu
01-31-2011, 08:30 PM
I have always found that when Our Cats are Happy Cats, well fed and secure that there is no tension between them and that love always happens, with Cat Piles soon forming!!!:love::love:
Con Cat Ulations Catty 1 from The Found Cat Hotel:love::love::love:

Taz_Zoee
02-01-2011, 10:05 AM
I have NEVER seen this at my house. :( You're lucky.
I'm still holding out for "someday" on this though. :)

BarbPond
02-01-2011, 10:25 AM
It is so cute when they do that. Several of my cats do that and I love to watch them. So glad your Zoe is learning to do it.

Kittyfoot
02-01-2011, 10:44 AM
Like Barb says, several of ours groom each other. Especially when one is "under the weather". Just last night, Gabby (our sick boy) was sitting in the doorway between the kitchen and the bedroom. Grumbles, who is still a bit of a loner, was walking past. He stopped, sniffed Gab and licked him a few times on the side of the face then continued on his way.

When Michael first arrived we were a bit concerned about the older cats. Big ol' T-boy immediately took charge of his "little bro" and groomed him to a fare-the-well. They still do this once in awhile.

phesina
02-01-2011, 12:15 PM
Peony first came to me as a little kitten. Sydney kind of adopted her as his little sister. He was a very attentive big brother, showing her the ropes and helping her settle in.

To this day they groom each other. Sydney gets sub-Q fluids every day, and often after he's done, there's Poppy to clean up any loose drops and soothe his soul. And sometimes I find them curled up around each other, fast asleep.