PDA

View Full Version : Please welcome Angel!

chocolatepuppy
01-30-2011, 06:15 PM
Angel Anna!:love:I got Angel from a rescue. She was an owner turn in and is said to be 10 years old. She weighs 18#! She's a big girl and a bit over weight!:o
I love her already!:love:

her first night home...
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=388&pictureid=3685
this evening...
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=388&pictureid=3686

Freedom
01-30-2011, 06:21 PM
Hello Angel! You are a beautiful tabby gal, and welcome to your PT home!

Oh bless you, not only rescuing, but rescuing an older kitty! :love:

What do the OTHER furkids think?

Lilith Cherry
01-30-2011, 06:30 PM
Welcome Angel! You are truly beautiful.

Thanks for rescuing this lovely lady.:)

chocolatepuppy
01-30-2011, 06:32 PM
Thanks Sandie. Let's see, Missy is hissing a bit but I think the kittys will do fine. Layla could care less. Jake, now there's a problem. He wants to chase Angel like he used to do Sassy. (Sassy teased him and she wasn't afraid of him) Angel is scared of him now.:( So I have my work cut out for me.:rolleyes:

chocolatepuppy
01-30-2011, 06:35 PM
Welcome Angel! You are truly beautiful.

Thanks for rescuing this lovely lady.:)

Thanks! Angel is such a nice kitty. I really didn't want a kitten and when I saw her at Petsmart, it was love at first sight!:love:

kaycountrygal
01-30-2011, 06:48 PM
What a good thing you did in adopting Angel. She is very pretty. I think I hear her purring in the 2d photo. I wonder why her owner turned her in--maybe owner sick?? I always try to figure out why because I could never turn in any of my dear pets. I'm glad Angel will have a home for her senior years. Good Luck with all your furkids! Kay

BarbPond
01-30-2011, 07:08 PM
Oh she is just beautiful. I have never had the good luck to own a tortie! I hope the others accept her quickly.

Karen
01-30-2011, 07:13 PM
Tell Angel that she has claws for a reason, they are for telling pesky canine brothers "knock it off!" When it hurts, they tend to learn quicker, and sweetheart, he doesn't want to hurt you, he's just trying to play. He might not understand you are far too dignified for such activities, that's all!

jennielynn1970
01-30-2011, 07:28 PM
Hello, Angel, you pretty girl!! I hear you snatched up one of the best homes on PT!! It will be nice to see pictures of you on here! Welcome to Pet Talk you sweet tabby girl!:love:

catnapper
01-30-2011, 07:50 PM
Hi sweetie! All the brown tabbies here are excited to see a new face to join their ranks.

todd
01-30-2011, 07:51 PM
my cats name is angel to

Catty1
01-30-2011, 08:10 PM
Hi, beautiful Angel! Welcome to your furrever home. :love: When you feel more settled, you'll be able to 'communicate' with that pesky goggie. :D

Give that lovely girl cuddles for me!

cassiesmom
01-30-2011, 08:12 PM
Hi, Angel, pretty tabby girl! You might have to let Jake know you aren't ready for a game of chase. I bet he will understand.

Laura's Babies
01-30-2011, 08:19 PM
WELCOME to PT Angel!! You are a lovely girl and don't look like you feel out of place so you must have just made yourself right at home! Happy Gotcha Day!!

chocolatepuppy
01-30-2011, 08:33 PM
Thanks everyone!:D

Kay: Her PF ad said she was neglected and overfed. Perhaps someone talked the owners into giving her up?

Karen: Angel is declawed, so no clawing Jake. She is big enough to beat the crap out of Jake though and did smack him in the face when he checked her out through the gate.;) I kind of wonder if he thinks Angel is Sassy?:confused:

luvofallhorses
01-30-2011, 09:29 PM
Welcome pretty girl. :love: You got the best home ever. :D

momcat
01-30-2011, 09:31 PM
Hi Angel, welcome to Pet Talk and your wonderful furever home! It's easy to see why your new Meowmie fell instantly in love with you. You sure are a beautiful kitty and I'm sure you're as sweet as you look.

Wishing you many years of good health, happiness, and companionship with your furever family. Sending you lots of "welcome" scritchies and lovies :love:

I hope you'll come back to see us again very soon!

phesina
01-31-2011, 07:56 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk, beautiful Angel!

God bless you for adopting her.

catmandu
01-31-2011, 09:35 AM
What a Big Plush Older Cat you are Angel, the kind of Cat who on most adoption days is bypassed as people race to see to see the Kittens at play.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:
The real treasures are like Angel, Mature Cats who if given half a chance will
be such Loyal Loving Companions.
:love::love::love:
We are praying that soon Angels will be curled up with her Dear Cat Friends and that all are all curled up together very soon.
:cool::cool::cool:

Randi
01-31-2011, 10:11 AM
What a gorgeous girl she is, and so lucky to have ended up with you. :)

Sending lots of welcome kisses - and headbumps from Fister. :love:

smokey the elder
01-31-2011, 10:48 AM
Thanks for adopting a mature kitty! Angel looks very contented.

Pinot's Mom
01-31-2011, 11:27 AM
Welcome, Angel! I'm sorry I didn't get to this yesterday, I hope you forgive me! I know you'll have a loving forever home and you so deserve it! :)

Pinot send purrs....

katladyd
01-31-2011, 12:29 PM
Sweet Angel, I guess you've figured this out by now, but you have hit the Adopted Kitty Lottery! You are in a PT home and it doesn't get any better than that!:love:

lvpets2002
01-31-2011, 12:33 PM
:love: Welcome Angel.. Your name fits you Purrfect.. Your so Pretty & Adorable.. Congrats on your New Furrever Home..

chocolatepuppy
01-31-2011, 05:42 PM
Thank you all! Angel thanks you all.:) She is such a nice kitty.:love:

krazyaboutkatz
01-31-2011, 06:43 PM
Congrats!!!:D She's such a gorgeous girl and I hope that you'll have many happy and healthy years with her.:) Hopefully she'll settle in soon and your other furkids will accept her too. Good luck.:)

lizbud
01-31-2011, 06:45 PM
Angel is a beautiful girl.:) She might not realise it yet, but she is a
lucky lady to be in such a great home. Welcome to PT Angel Anna.:love: